YES! Wonderfully light, renovated and well laid out 3-room apartment of approx. 69m2, located on OWN GROUND, with sunny south-east facing balcony and storage room in the basement. The house is located in the popular Watergraafsmeer with an unobstructed view over a beautiful green park at the front. The house was completely renovated in 2016 and has a spacious living room, two good-sized bedrooms, a modern white high-gloss kitchen with built-in appliances and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower and sink. In the hall there is a separate toilet and a handy storage cupboard with white goods connection. The sunny and house-wide balcony is located at the rear of the house, with doors to the living room, kitchen and bedroom. The apartment has a favorable energy label B.
The house is located on the first floor and has the following layout:
Entrance hall with access to all rooms, modern separate toilet with hand basin, meter cupboard, a separate room with central heating boiler and connection for washing machine/dryer. The spacious and bright living room, with fitted wardrobes, offers space for a large dining table and a spacious sitting area. From the living room you can reach the lovely, spacious and sunny balcony which is located on the southeast. The modern kitchen, with door to the balcony, is equipped with various built-in appliances including a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, combi oven, 4-burner gas hob and extractor. The apartment has two good sized bedrooms. The first bedroom is equipped with a built-in wardrobe and offers space for a double bed and a large closet. The second bedroom, at the rear, has a built-in wardrobe and also a door to the nice balcony. The modern bathroom has a walk-in shower with glass wall, sink and design radiator. The house also has a large storage room located in the basement of the building.
In accordance with NEN2580, the indoor usable area is approximately 68.7 m². The building-related outdoor space is approximately 8.1 m². The external storage space is approx. 6 m².
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Building year 1954.
- Concrete skeleton construction with bituminous roof
- Hardwood frames with double glazing
- The facades are insulated.
- Electricity: modern group cupboard.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Year of construction 2016, Intergas combi boiler ECO with A label).
The house is located on private land.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE is professionally managed by Ter Linden and Heijer.
- The service costs are € 200 per month.
- As of 01-09-2020 the VvE reserve is approx. € 194,830.-
- There is an MJOP present
The renovated apartment is located in the popular, child-friendly and quiet Watergraafsmeer. Start the day with a walk to the beautiful green Park Frankendael and lunch at the idyllic Merkelbach. For daily shopping you can go to Christiaan Huygensplein, a 3-minute walk from the house. You will find a wide range of shops on the nearby Middenweg, Linnaeusstraat and shopping center Oostpoort. There are also numerous catering establishments in the area such as Stoop food and drink, the Pizzabakkers, Bar Restaurant 1900, la Vallade, Jacobsz and the more luxurious restaurant De Kas in the beautiful Park Frankendael. The various sports fields offer many sporting options. Grab your bike and end the day with a drink at one of the many cozy tents in the vicinity of Beukenplein or Javastraat.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via the S113. Public transport is well organized here and takes you to all parts of the city (tram line 19 and various bus lines: 40, 65, 322 and 327). There are three train stations in the vicinity of the house: Science Park, Muiderpoort Station and Amstel Station. Parking is done through a permit system. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (source: website municipality of Amsterdam).
- The house was completely renovated in 2016
- Durable, hardwood frames with double glazing were installed in 2015.
- All balconies were renovated and painted in 2018.
- All exterior work was painted in 2019 and all porches were also replaced.
- Spacious living room with a beautiful view of a green park at the front.
- Lovely spacious and sunny balcony located on the southeast, accessible from the living room, kitchen and bedroom.
- Two bedrooms and an option to create a third one by moving the kitchen into the living room. Optionally, an open kitchen can also be created.
- Spacious storage room in the basement.
- Located on private land.
- Extra facade insulation and wall insulation applied, energy label B.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description