RURAL LIVING IN AMSTERDAM AND YET THE CITY CENTER AND THE HIGHWAYS NEARBY? That is possible in this bright house in a quiet child-friendly neighborhood in Nieuw Sloten.
Are you looking for a home that you can renovate to your own taste, then this former rental home is for you!
This nice house of approx. 95 mē consists of two floors, has a bright living room, three bedrooms, a bathroom with bath and a good garden on the south. Pleasantly situated on a car-free part of the street opposite a children's playground and near the park.
Very recently the woodwork was painted on the outside at the front and rear of the house !!
For daily shopping you can visit the shopping center 'Belgieplein', which is located within walking distance of the house and has a wide and diverse range of shops. In the vicinity of the house there are various recreational opportunities, such as the park / nature reserve "de Oeverlanden", the Kasterleepark, the Amsterdamse Bos, the Nieuwe Meer and the Sloterplas. But of course you can also enjoy your own sunny backyard!
The end point of tram line 2 is around the corner, which takes you to the Center in about 20 minutes and the highways (A-10, A-4, A-9) are within reach. Parking is still free here.
Ground floor: Entrance / hall with toilet and meter cupboard, L-shaped living room at the rear with access to the sunny south-facing backyard, semi-open kitchen on the street side.
Floor: Spacious landing, master bedroom over the entire width at the front, in the middle bathroom with bath, sink and 2nd toilet, technical room with central heating boiler and washing machine connection, two bedrooms on the garden side.
The backyard has a storage and there is a path behind the gardens that is closed with a gate.
- Continuous right of ground lease of which the ground rent has been bought off until 31-08-2043. Transfer to perpetual leasehold has been requested.
- Energy label A valid until May 12, 2030.
- Boiler; Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE 28/24 A, year 2016
- Well insulated house and fully equipped with double glazing.
- Painting on the front and rear carried out in 2020.
- Former rental home, especially the kitchen and bathroom, are outdated.
- Transfer must take place with the project notary. Clauses will be included with regard to complex sales.
- Delivery: immediately
Read full description