A stylish monumental one bedroom apartment (approx. 39 m2) in the popular Czaar Peterbuurt in the center of Amsterdam.
The charming area Czaar Peterbuurt is characterized by its rich history and vibrant atmosphere. It is a location with many special and unique specialty shops Here you can find nice places to enjoy good coffee, a drink or a bite to eat. There is a wide choice of trattoria and restaurants. The spacious park area Funenpark is around the corner.
There is no shortage of good public transport in the area. The tram takes you to Central Station in 5 minutes or to the Rijksmuseum in 10 minutes. The Muiderpoort railway station is a short distance away and by car there is an almost direct connection with the Amsterdam ring road via the Piet-Hein tunnel.
The characteristic apartment from 1906 is located on the first floor and has been completely renovated in 2021.
Much attention has been paid to an optimal layout. The house has an old Dutch oak floor, tilt and turn windows with HR glass, an almost new kitchen, new bathroom and a spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
Tip! you have the option of creating a roof terrace at the rear of the house.
Through the hall access to the bright living room with open kitchen. In the hall is access to the new bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and electric heating. The kitchen has been renovated and equipped with a combi oven, gas stove, extractor hood and spacious drawers. The fridge freezer combination is built-in. The new washer and dryer combination has also nicely been built together with the heating system.
The living room offers enough space for a sitting and dining area. The light comes in through the front and back, making it wonderfully light. From the living room there is access to the spacious bedroom at the front with a built-in wardrobe.
• Ca. 39 m2 of living space, NEN Measurement report available.
• Roof terrace to be realized at the rear of the house, already permission from the VVE (environmental permit must still be applied for).
• WOZ value 2021: 341,000 euros.
• The house is fully equipped with HR double glazing and tilt and turn windows.
• Intergas central heating combi boiler
• In house owners association, 4 members. ca 5400 in savings (January 2021)
• Service costs 50 euros per month, MJOP will follow shortly
• Groundlease: already switched to perpetual leasehold.
• Municipal monument.
• Parking in front of the door with a permit (no waiting list)
• Available directly
**Listed with an MVA Certified Expat Broker**
Read full description