Located in one of the most beautiful little streets in the popular Weesperzijdebuurt, near the river Amstel, we are pleased to present this distinctive and spacious split-level ground-floor property (approx. 125 m2; NEN survey standards), which has a large garden and garden house. This FREEHOLD property is in a perfect state of repair and comes complete with a number of benefits, including a luxury kitchen, various custom-made cupboards and a deep, sunny, south-facing garden. Although built in 1882, the property has a B energy label for a number of reasons, including its wall and floor insulation.
- See English version below -
The bright living area is accessed via the property’s hall, which has a number of spacious built-in cupboards and also gives access to a luxury toilet. This property has high ceilings (3.5 m), which creates a very spacious feel. The generous kitchen is positioned at the heart of the property and subtly separates the seating area from the dining area. In 2019, the current owners commissioned a wonderful custom-made sideboard, which - combined with a custom-made bookcase - creates an abundance of storage space.
To the rear of the property, there is a bright room and bedroom, which rooms give access to the garden too. The entire rear side has a built-in wall unit. The basement (approx. 7 m2) is located to this side of the property and makes ideal storage space.
Doors to the rear of the living area open out into the deep, sheltered garden - a tranquil spot to enjoy the sun and nature. The garden house (12.5 m2) was built in 2016 and has insulation and heating. With an excellent internet connection, this is the ideal place to work too!
The property’s second bedroom and bathroom, which has a large separate shower and bath, a second toilet and an extra-wide vanity unit with a double washbasin, are both on the first floor.
The apartment is located in a beautiful, quiet street between the Amstel and the Wibautstraat; the lively De Pijp neighbourhood and Oosterpark are a short walk away. The area has no shortage of great bars and restaurants, including Café Loetje, De Ysbreeker bar and restaurant, the Breakfast Club, Amstelhaven, Bukowski and the famous Hartog bakery. The Royal Theatre Carré and Amstel Hotel are both just around the corner too. The property is well located for various tram connections and the metro to the Amstelstation (which is nearby) and Central Station. If travelling by car, you can leave the city behind you in just five minutes via the arterial roads to the A1, A2 and the A10 ring road.
- Apartment right, 124.4 m² (NEN-2580 measurement report available)
- This is a FREEHOLD property, so there is no ground lease!
- Healthy and active owners’ association consisting of four members, and with cash reserves of approximately € 13,000
- Paintwork to the front of the property redone in 2015; paintwork to the back scheduled for this year
- Floor and wall insulation
- Wooden, double-glazed windows front and back
- Label B
- Service charges: € 155.24 per month
- Viessmann central heating system (2009), underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Build year 1882
- Parking arranged via a permit system; costs: € 278.00/year
- Transfer date in consultation; approximately May 2020
Read full description