Modern two room apartment (opp. 40 m2) with its own PARKING spot, located in the new complex "Lommer Rijk" in Bos en Lommer.
The complex was realized in the period 2009-2011 and consists of a number of blocks with a spacious green garden in between.
In the basement of the complex parking spaces and storage.
Near the house are several hip and trendy restaurants and eateries, for daily shopping you go to the shops along the Bos en Lommerweg or the square, and the Erasmus Park is just around the corner (boot campand running).
The A10 and the Vlugtlaan metro station are within walking distance.
By bike you are within fifteen minutes in the center of Amsterdam.
Basement: Parking basement and storage.
Ground floor: Common entrance, staircase.
First floor: Entrance, hall, living room with open kitchen (with built-in appliances), hallway to the bedroom with access to the modern bathroom. In the bathroom a sink, shower, toilet and the connections for the washing machine and dryer.
The apartment is equipped with a modern tiled floor.
- Living area 40 m²;
- Built in 2009, delivered in 2011;
- Balcony facing west (approximately 3 m²);
- Private underground parking space (included in the asking price)
- Entire apartment has double glazing;
- District heating;
- Service costs € 60,30 per month (total amount for apartment and parking space on basis of the year 2019)
- Active Owners Association, managed by Twinss Owners Association;
- Annual lease payments surrendered until March 16, 2059 - in 2019 a transfer request was requested by the seller;
- Seller has never occupied the apartment himself - it has always been rented out. On behalf of the seller therefore a "niet-zelfbewonings clause" will be mentioned in the contract of sale.
- Delivery in consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own obligation to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. The estate agent is an advisor to the seller regarding this property. We advise you to hire an expert (NVM) broker who will guide you through the purchasing process. If you have specific wishes regarding the property, we advise you to make this known to your purchasing broker in good time and to have it investigated independently. If you do not engage an expert representative, you consider yourself to be expert enough by law to be able to oversee all matters of interest.
Read full description