Bleyenhoevelaan 19 in Velsen-Noord
Very spacious CORNER house with GARAGE and no fewer than five bedrooms!
This well-kept corner home has a lot of space not only on the three floors but also in the front, side and back garden. The back garden with garage located north-east.
Layout: Entrance, hall with meter cupboard, basement cupboard and toilet. Close semi-open kitchen with door to the back garden. Spacious and especially bright living room with double doors to the back garden and a wide view over the park at the front (with a new construction plan in the future).
First floor: Landing with second toilet, two very spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom with balcony at the rear, as well as a bathroom with shower and sink.
Second floor: Accessible via a fixed staircase, landing with cupboard, boiler room with roof window and central heating boiler, 2 spacious bedrooms and a third room / storage room.
- Year of construction: 1956
- Usage area living space: 132 m²
- External outdoor area 24 m² (garage)
- Content: 473 m³
- Land area: 228 m²
- Near roads and within cycling distance of the NS station Beverwijk
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Ask for the impression of the new construction to be realized at the site of De Schouw
- Acceptance in consultation (is possible in the short term)
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM buying broker immediately. Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
Read full description