For sale at a nice place in the middle of the bustling city center of Amsterdam, a stone's throw from the Westertoren. In a charming building on the Bloemstraat, 3 casco renovated apartments have been put up for sale. The surfaces of these homes vary from 37 m² to 39 m².
Thanks to renovation work, the houses are completely "from now". The foundation, the pipework and the installations have been renewed. The ceilings and some internal walls have also been re-installed. The walls still have to be finished. In addition, the houses are insulated and equipped with connections for central heating and mechanical ventilation. Because they are delivered hull, you can finish them entirely to your own taste. This also applies to the bathroom, the toilet and the kitchen. The houses are delivered in their current state.
The Bloemstraat is located in the heart of the Jordaan and is a wonderfully quiet one-way street between the Lijnbaansgracht and the Prinsengracht. The neighborhood is characterized by beautiful historic buildings and of course the Amsterdam canals. In this vibrant area you will find plenty of cozy cafés, good restaurants and places to go out. The true shopaholic can indulge in one of the many original boutiques of the nearby 9 streets. Shops for daily shopping and both the Wester and Noordermarkt can be reached within walking distance. Several (large) city parks can be reached by bike, such as Westerpark and Vondelpark. With tram 10, 13, 14, 17 and with numerous bus connections in the immediate vicinity, the roads by public transport are excellent. You can reach the A10 ring road in no time by car.
In short, live in a unique location at the foot of the Westertoren. The great thing about these apartments is that they can still be arranged to your own taste and finish, a real challenge for the creative amongst us!
- Apartment located on the second floor.
- storage room in the attic.
- Casco renovated.
- Professional VvE.
- Protected city view.
- Leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, the lease rent has been bought up to 30/09/2069.
- Permanent project notary: Lubbers & Dijk notaries.
- 3-year anti-speculation clause applicable.
- The house can only be purchased with the purpose of: self-habitation (or purchase for adult children or parents)
- A non-self-employment clause is included in the deed of purchase, because the seller did not live here himself.
Read full description