Attractive, well-maintained family house, with bright living room with extension, fine kitchen, neat sanitary facilities and lovely, sunny garden. The house has two bedrooms on the first floor, one with a spacious walk-in closet. In the attic you will find another neatly finished bedroom and lots of storage space. The current residents have lived here for thirty years with great pleasure and that radiates from the house. Will you become the next resident?
About the neighborhood:
The house is located on a quiet road with only local traffic in the Osdorp-Zuidoost district, a quiet, child-friendly residential area with many facilities near the house. There are several playgrounds in the district and childcare, primary and secondary education are all within walking distance. You also live at a short distance from no fewer than three shopping centers where you will find a wide selection of shops, supermarkets and restaurants. There are also plenty of recreational opportunities in the immediate vicinity, such as a natural garden, the Sloterplas, the Sloterpark and various sports facilities. The Amsterdamse Bos can be reached by bicycle in a short time via a ferry.
Bus and tram stop are within walking distance and the Lelylaan train station is also nearby. You can reach the Leidseplein in 20 minutes by tram and by train it is only 1 stop to Schiphol Airport. By car, the A10 ring road, the A4 and A9 motorways are easily accessible.
Layout of the house:
Entrance with meter closet and wardrobe, floating toilet with sink (plastered and painted, so easy to clean) and access to the living room with extension and open kitchen. The bright, attractive living room has an extension at the rear with a beautiful glass front with rod division and double doors to the garden. There is also a fireplace in the room. The kitchen is located at the front. The L-shaped kitchen (Ikea) has white fronts and the following built-in appliances are available: a five-burner gas stove with extractor hood (Whirlpool) and a Miele dishwasher. There is room for placing a large fridge / freezer. The walls and ceilings of the living room are neatly finished and recessed spotlights have been incorporated into the ceiling. There are wooden floorboards. In the living room you will find two storage closets, as well as the stairs to the first floor.
Via the open staircase you reach the landing of the first floor. Here you will find two spacious bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is at the rear, which has a beautiful walk-in closet, and the second bedroom, with a fixed closet, is at the front of the house. The bathroom is centrally situated. The bedrooms are neatly finished and the floor has PVC laminate in a herringbone pattern. The stylish bathroom has a walk-in shower, a floating toilet and a washbasin with mirror.
You reach the second floor via a fixed staircase. Here is a spacious, neatly finished bedroom. This floor has a spacious dormer with recessed spotlights and a skylight at the front. There is plenty of storage space. You can also find the connection for washing machine and dryer here.
The house has a beautifully landscaped, sheltered, tiled (gray natural stone, 80x80 cm) garden with brick planters with perennials and shrubs. The garden is well maintained, faces southwest and you have sunshine all day here. There is enough space to create a lovely lounge area. In the garden is a wooden shed with electricity and there is a back entrance.
Parking around the house through a permit system.
Features of the house:
• Attractive, well maintained family house with three spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, an attic room with dormer, bright living room with extension, stylish sanitary facilities and a lovely, sunny garden.
• In 2016 porch was incorporated in the house and major painting maintenance was done
• Extension with double doors, carried out by a professional contractor
• Underfloor heating: ground floor: not in use but pipe is already present
• Child-friendly, quiet area with all amenities within walking distance, such as schools, childcare, shopping centers.
• Plenty of recreational opportunities in the area
• Excellent public transport. You can reach the Leidseplein in 20 minutes by tram and Schiphol Airport is only 1 stop by train
• Major roads easily accessible
• The house is charged with leasehold. This was bought off until September 2054. Application for perpetual leasehold commutation has already been submitted to the municipality
Read full description