*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Very bright corner-house with open kitchen, two/three bedrooms and an extra deep garden. The house is located on a child-friendly location in Purmer-Noord, with ample parking space. The owner has recently had the exterior walls cleaned and re-joined, the paintwork done and the garden renovated. An architectural inspection report (20-08-2021) is also available.
We therefore love to invite you to come and view this house.
Right above and close to Amsterdam (now still affordable living) centrally located on a quiet location in De Purmer-Noord nearby; shopping center, primary schools, public transport, De Uitvlugt park, golf course, and a little further on the Purmerbos.
Ground floor; entrance, hall, toilet, meter cupboard with district heating unit, at the front of the house the open kitchen, bright garden-oriented living room with access to the recently landscaped low-maintenance garden with a depth of approximately 11 meters located on the north/west with side entrance. First floor; landing, at the front bathroom plus a bedroom, at the rear another bedroom plus an office / office space.
- very bright corner house with ample parking space
- own ground
- starters on the housing market (up to 35 years old) do not pay any transfer tax for this property
- district heating (the house no longer needs to be off the gas)
- the outer walls have been cleaned and re-joined (July 2021)
- recently (July 2021) tightly landscaped low-maintenance garden
- architectural inspection report (20-08-2021) of the house is available
- measurement report In accordance with Industry-wide Measurement Instruction available
- energy label B until 21-12-2030
- if desired, possibility to expand the house
- kitchen is dated and in need of replacement (but that's what the price is)
- (selling broker has a family relationship with the owner)
- notary of choice buyer, within the Municipality of Purmerend
Read full description