At a good location in the green Buitenveldert area, within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos, we offer this spacious and modern three-room apartment (93 m2) situated on the first floor of a well maintained apartment complex with elevator. The apartment has two good sized bedrooms, spacious balcony, separate storage room on the ground floor, has recently been completely renovated and very well maintained!
Common entrance (camera secured) with doorbells and mailboxes panel and access to the storage rooms. The first floor is reached by the staircase or the elevator.
Spacious living room with open kitchen. The large windows provide pleasant light. You also have a nice view over a field surrounded by large trees.
From both the living room and the kitchen you have access to the spacious balcony (approx. 11 m2) facing south.
The open kitchen with matte white cabinets, stone counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner gas hob with wok burner, extractor hood, dishwasher and combi oven / microwave. And a separate kitchen cupboard with pharma cupboard for more work space.
Two good sized bedrooms, one of them has fitted wardrobes.
These are located at the front of the house.
Very spacious and modern bathroom with washbasin, bath, walk-in shower and towel radiator. Also in the bathroom are the washing machine and dryer connections.
The hall gives access to all rooms. There is a separate toilet room that has a fountain, a meter cupboard and a spacious storage cupboard.
The storage room (6 m2) is located on the ground floor.
- Recently renovated and ready to move into;
- Modern and bright 3-room apartment;
- Living area 93 m2, storage room 6 m2;
- Spacious south-facing balcony of approx. 11 m2;
- Located on the first floor and elevator present;
- Equipped with double glazing and wooden frames;
- Modern kitchen and spacious bathroom;
- Beautiful wooden parquet floor throughout the house;
- Within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos;
- Very easily accessible by public transport;
- Heating by block heating, hot water by central facility;
- Leasehold ground rent is bought off for the current period up to 31-07-2067. Transfer to perpetual leasehold has not been requested by the seller;
- Transport in consultation. Preference is given to mid-January 2022
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners "Bolestein Building 296 to 420 in Amsterdam;
- The administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer;
- The VvE contribution is Ä 333,95 per month including an advance heating costs of Ä 135,- per month;
- By-laws and multi-year maintenanceplan present;
- Home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on the edge of Buitenveldert, near the Amstelveenseweg and within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos. The Amsterdamse Bos is an ideal place for sports and nature lovers and includes tennis parks, hockey and football fields, rowing and canoeing facilities, hiking trails and playgrounds. There is a petting zoo with an open air theater. The VU Medical Center and the Zuidas are nearby. For your daily shopping you can go to the Rooswijk shopping center and the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center, where a diverse range of shops is available. The house is very conveniently located to the A-10 and various roads. The connection to public transport is excellent. Various tram and bus lines stop near the house with direct connections to the Center, Central Station, Amstelveen and Schiphol.
Note: Due to Corona measures, we plan the viewings with a maximum of 2 people (excluding the broker). We work with fixed time frames, so make sure you are on time!
ď We have composed this information with due care. On our part, however, no liability whatsoever is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All specified sizes are measured in accordance with NEN 2580 and are indicative. We advise you to call in an NVM / MVA Broker who will assist you with his expertise in the purchase process. If you do not wish to take professional counseling, you are legally competent enough to oversee all matters that are of interest. The General Consumer conditions of the NVM are applicable "
Notary choice: if the object is located in Amsterdam, Amstelveen or Badhoevedorp, the deed of sale will be drawn up according to the model of the Royal Notarial Professional Organization, Ring Amsterdam. The buyer must designate a notary's office within a radius of 5 km from the object offered for sale.
Read full description