DUE TO A GREAT AMOUNT OF INTEREST IT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO MAKE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT. IF YOU SEND US AN EMAIL WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE RESERVE LIST.
Attractive apartment of almost 60 m² with a practical layout, a lovely sunny balcony facing west and an unobstructed view of the front square on the Van Rensselaerstraat. This renovated apartment is located on the second floor and features, among other things, two bedrooms, two storage rooms, one of which is used as a third bedroom, a separate toilet and an enclosed spacious kitchen. It's located in a quiet street and in a pleasant neighborhood between the Rembrandt and Vondelpark on the border of the popular Baarsjes and Oud-Zuid . Restaurants, shops and public transport can be found in the immediate vicinity and the connection to the Ring A10 is almost around the corner. The apartment is on private land!
What do I have to know?
- Surface in accordance with NEN2580: living area of ??59.7 m², the balcony is 5.9 m² and there is an storage room of 11.2 m², the second storage room is 5.1 m² and it has an attic of 1, 6 m²
- Storage 1: this is located directly above the apartment and is currently in use as a 3rd bedroom and has both heating and air conditioning
- Storage 2: also directly above the apartment and this space has an attic, making it ideal for storage
- Parks: within walking distance of the Rembrandpark and Vondelpark
- Location: located in a quiet street in the cozy West-Indian neighborhood of the West district
- Accessibility: several bus and tram lines within a few minutes walk, by car you are on the ring road A-10 within 5 minutes and by bike you are in the heart of the city in 10 minutes
- Parking: this is possible in the street and there is currently a waiting time of approx. 5 months for a permit
- Shops: can be found within a few minutes' walk at the Kinkerstraat and Overtoom
- Kitchen: installed in 2014 and equipped with various built-in appliances including combi oven-microwave from Bosch from 2019 and Miele dishwasher from 2020. Furthermore, there is more than enough space for a spacious dining table and there is access to the balcony through patio doors
- Bathroom: this is centrally located and equipped with a shower and sink
- Toilet: this is separate and is located opposite the entrance
- Other: there is lots of storage space with 5 fixed cupboards
- Bedrooms: there is a bedroom at the rear adjacent to the kitchen, currently used as an office / study room. The second bedroom is adjacent to the living room
- Floor: both the entire apartment and the bedroom at 3 high was fitted with a 2 cm thick Fermacell underfloor in 2017 and thus has an ideal insulation. The apartment has a beautiful PVC floor
- Insulation: the window frames are all double glazed
- Year of construction: 1930
- Building maintenance: the rear facade was painted in 2020. Periodic major maintenance of the facades funded by the VVE is planned for next summer
- Balcony: accessible from the kitchen and bedroom, located on the west and has sun from noon
- Private land: so leasehold does not apply
- Association of owners (V.v.E.): the active and healthy V.v.E. is professionally managed, the monthly service costs are approx. € 160 and there is a multi-year maintenance plan (MJOP)
- Split: the complex was split in 1977 into 27 apartment rights
- Energy label: D
- Heating and hot water: via own central heating system
- Delivery / transfer: in consultation and in Q1 is possible if desired
This registration has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description