In a lively cozy location, in the heart of Oud-West around the corner from Kostverlorenvaart and Jan Pieter Heijestraat, 2-room apartment that is part of a well-maintained characteristic building. The house has a French balcony at the front and has a northwest-facing balcony at the rear near the living room and kitchen. On the attic floor there is an associated storage room that is provided with daylight.
From a very nice and lively part of Amsterdam you enter the joint staircase that provides access to this house on the first floor. The house is currently divided with a bedroom at the front, which is in (half) open connection with the living room at the rear. Both the bedroom and the living room can be entered from the hall, making it easy to separate these rooms from each other if desired. The bedroom has a large window and French doors to a French balcony. From this room you have a nice view of the characteristic facades that are in the immediate vicinity of the house. The living room offers space for a sitting area and for a separate dining area near the semi-open kitchen. The semi-open kitchen, also located at the rear, is equipped with a simple kitchen block and has large windows. You can enter the balcony, which is located on the northwest, through the kitchen. The white tiled bathroom, which is accessible from the hall, is equipped with a shower room and a toilet. Large windows on the front and rear provide plenty of light in the house and offer a nice view of the surrounding area. On the attic floor is the associated storage room which is equipped with daylight. Large windows on the front and rear provide plenty of light in the house and offer a nice view of the surrounding area. On the attic floor is the associated storage room which is equipped with daylight. Large windows on the front and rear provide plenty of light in the house and offer a nice view of the surrounding area. On the attic floor is the associated storage room which is equipped with daylight.
The building of which the apartment is a part was split in 2004. This deed of division established the “VVE Borgerstraat 204-206 (even numbers) in Amsterdam”.
The administration is conducted by De Alliantie VVE Services, the VVE is in possession of a Multi-Year Maintenance Plan. The service costs are € 117.70 per month.
The house is located in a lively neighborhood in Oud-West, around the corner the Jan Pieter Heijestraat and Kinkerstraat with cozy cafes and restaurants and all kinds of shops for your daily shopping. Also nearby are the popular Foodhallen, Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark and the city center! Public transport facilities (various trams and buses) are within walking distance. There is opportunity for (paid) parking on the public road in front of and near the house.
* Built around 1911.
* The content is approximately 143 m³, the living area is approximately 43 m², the balcony approximately 3 m² and the storage room approximately 6 m². NEN2580 Measurement report available.
* The apartment is well maintained on the outside and reasonably maintained on the inside.
* The apartment is, except for the balcony door, fully equipped with plastic frames. The house has double glazing at the front.
* Heating is done by a gas stove in the living room, hot water by an Intergas boiler.
* It concerns a permanent leasehold, owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The General provisions for permanent lease 2000 apply. The canon was surrendered until June 15, 2054.
* The purchase deed will include an age clause, asbestos clause and a non-self-occupancy clause, there is a permanent notary involved in the sale.
* Delivery in consultation (indicative: can be done quickly).
Read full description