High-quality and beautifully renovated ground floor apartment of 68 m² (NEN2580) with a spacious garden of 28 m². The ground floor apartment is arranged practically and has a living-dining room, 2 bedrooms, luxurious bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment is beautifully done with an oak floor, plastered walls and recessed spotlights. In addition, the apartment has a spacious external storage space of almost 11 m².
In short, a fantastic renovated ground floor apartment with a spacious garden that you can move into!
Apartment can be reached via the communal entrance located on the ground floor. The hall provides access to all rooms in the house. The spacious living-dining room with semi-open kitchen is situated at the front of the house. The living-dining room provides access to the balcony, which can also be reached via the kitchen. The luxurious bathroom with spacious walk-in shower, washbasin and separate toilet is centrally located in the house. On the right side of the hall you can enter the spacious master bedroom and the second bedroom is also located on the quiet garden side. The garden can be reached through the French doors in both bedrooms.
- Located on municipal leasehold land
- General provisions 2000 applicable
- Annual ground lease bought off until March 31, 2035
- In time requested for redemption perpetual leasehold
- Active and healthy Association of Owners
- Professionally managed by Ymere VvE management
- Monthly VvE contribution € 129.53
- Year of construction 1984
- Living area of ??68 m² (NEN2580)
- Gross floor area 74 m²
- Property was completely renovated in 2017
- Frames, windows and doors painted in 2017, this will be updated every 5 years
- Electrical installation and other pipes were completely renewed in 2017
- Spacious garden of approximately 28 m² located on the Northeast
- Balcony of approx. 3 m² located at the front
- Energy label B
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
The Borgerstraat is ideally located in the popular and trendy Oud-West. Within walking distance of numerous cozy cafes and restaurants such as Café Comodo, Gebrouwen door Vrouwen, Golden Brown, Café Panache and the Foodhallen. There are also various shops nearby and the Ten Kate market is within walking distance. The Jan Pieter Heijestraat, the Kinkerstraat and the Overtoom with lots of delicious delicacies and fine shops are very close by as well. You can relax in the Vondelpark and there are child-friendly squares in the immediate vicinity. So basically everything in the neighborhood. If you still want to go further into the city, the public transport facilities are excellent. Tram lines 1, 7 and 17 are within reach. Within 10 minutes you drive onto the ring road A10 and in a cycle ride of about 5 minutes you reach Leidseplein.
Read full description