NO TIME SLOTS FOR VIEWINGS AVAILABLE ANYMORE
Wonderful family home with a private sunny back garden (south-east facing) and back balcony, but it also features a unique enclosed communal garden! The interior communal garden is equipped with playground equipment, benches and grass where children can play. The house is located on a quiet, car-restricted child-friendly street with a friendly atmosphere in a beautiful residential neighbourhood.
Personal note from the seller.
We have greatly enjoyed living in this house for the last 17 years, but now that our children have left home, the house has become too big for us. We moved here when our children were 4 and 5 years old. They had a fabulous childhood here. We would leave the French door open and let them play in the communal garden. The enclosed communal area is only accessible to the 36 families that live here. So we never had to worry about them when they played outside. As they grew up, the garden was also the perfect setting to celebrate birthdays or a graduation party.
There is no through traffic on the street side of our house. These residences are built on the terrain of a former sports complex. This complex could only be accessed from the Zuidlarenstraat. Even today, that is still the only access point for cars to enter the neighbourhood. So this is the perfect place for a family with growing children.
What else makes this house so attractive?
- Living area 124 m˛ according to the NEN 2580 standard;
- Perpetual ground lease
- Construction year: 2000
- Energy label B
- Beautiful sunny south-east facing back garden of approx. 57 m˛ with rear access;
- Lovely balcony on the 2nd floor;
- Fantastic unique enclosed communal courtyard garden. Maintained by
a very healthy Owners’ Association, contribution around €155 per year
- (Stone) extension on the 2nd floor added in 2002
- Luxury bathroom and toilet, 2020
- Entire house fitted with wooden window frames with double glazing
- Electricity: 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Electric awning
- Glass fibre cables
- Central-heating boiler Nefit, 2009
- Recent building inspection report present
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
- Located in a quiet child-friendly street in the Olympiapark residential area, no through traffic! Childcare in the immediate vicinity.
- Within walking distance of the Leyweg shopping centre, several schools and the Dakota theatre/film house, public transport, such as trams 4 and 6 and buses 21, 23 and 25 also within walking distance.
- The Zuiderpark with its many recreational and sports facilities is just a stone’s throw away.
- Approx. 15 minutes by bike from Landgoed Meer en Bos, Bosjes van Pex, The International School, the dunes and the beach (seaside resort Kijkduin) and the city centre of The Hague.
- Approximately 10 minutes by car from the arterial roads to/from The Hague (A4).
Via the nice front garden you enter the entry hall to the home, hall with fuse box and toilet with hand basin.
Spacious garden-facing living room with sliding doors to the lovely deep sunny garden (south-east) with rear access, access to the lovely communal garden and a large shed with electricity.
The living room has a beautiful parquet floor. Semi-open kitchen with a fridge-freezer. 5-burner gas stove and extractor hood. Spacious pantry underneath the stairs.
Stairs to the 1st floor
Landing, 3 bedrooms, luxury bathroom with shower stall, built-in hand basin, toilet and designer radiator.
Stairs to the 2nd floor
Landing with a large open space that could easily be converted into an extra bedroom. Large storage cabinet with washing machine connection. space for the central-heating boiler and mechanical ventilation unit. Bedroom at the rear with south-east facing terrace.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AW, number 2688.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description