In a lovely relaxed residential area in popular Amsterdam Oost, located on the ground floor of an authentic building is this cute apartment with a living area of approximately 39 m² and with a lovely garden. For years, the former occupants have lived there with great pleasure, but for a better reconciliation of professional and family life, they moved to another house outside Amsterdam a few months ago. The apartment at the Borneostraat is now awaiting its new owners who, with as much love as the previous owners, would like to come and live in this vibrant Amsterdam neighbourhood with its many possibilities!
The well-maintained house has a nice bright living room at the front and a kitchen/living room with various built-in appliances at the rear. From the kitchen also provides access to a wide garden at the back. The garden has a fine morning sun - very suitable for morning coffee - and at the same time offers the occupants the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors in privacy with friends and family until the late evening hours. A rather unique opportunity, therefore, for a house in this neighbourhood quite close to the centre.
The bedroom is also located at the rear and has direct access to a bathroom with bathtub/shower, washbasin and toilet. The house has several fixed storage cupboards and there is also a large individual storage room in the attic. The management of the owners' association is active and professional, and the ground rent has been paid off for a long time, until September 2054.
Despite the current circumstances, you are welcome to visit us, although we will strictly observe the following measures:
- we viewings were scheduled beforehand and still made by appointment and time;
- we reserve 15 minutes for each viewing, so please be on time;
- you are welcome with a maximum of 2 people including children and/or purchase agent;
- if there are still viewers inside, we kindly ask you to wait outside;
- we do not shake hands;
- we keep a minimum distance of 1,5 m. during the visit, please keep it for everybody's health;
- do you have a runny nose, a cough or a cold? Then please stay at home during this time.
The surroundings and accessibility:
The flat is situated at a nice location in the middle of the trendy and highly desirable 'Indische Buurt'. Within walking distance are the Molukkenstraat, the Javastraat and the Javaplein, where you will find many attractive shops, coffee shops, an excellent ice cream parlour, a very good bakery, new restaurants with terraces and various supermarkets for daily groceries. Studio K (with a cinema), the library with many activities, the gym, the Badhuis, Brewery 't IJ, the (daily) Dapper Market and the Flevopark are also just around the corner. Options for public transport are excellent with various (night) buses and tramlines within walking distance, as well as the Muiderpoort station. The arterial roads including the A10 Ring can be reached quickly via the Amsterdam bridge or the Piet Heijn tunnel. You can also reach the centre of Amsterdam by bike in about 10 minutes.
Central entrance; hall; staircase.
Entrance of the house; hallway with wardrobe; understairs cupboard with washing machine connection; sunny room with a living area at the front and at a kitchen at the rear with access to the garden; several closets walls; central cabinet with Intergas HR boiler (2005); bedroom with open bathroom with bath/shower, toilet and a washbasin; spacious back garden facing the east.
- Built in 1914
- Living area approximately 39 m² (measurement report available)
- Sunny back garden
- Individual storage room in the attic
- Optical fibre connection available
- Ground rent paid up to and including 30-09-2054 (AB 2000)
- Window frames with double glazing
- Ceiling insulation and insulation floor with ferma cell panels
- Active owners' association, which is professionally managed
- VvE contribution € 105.43 per month
- Acceptance in consultation, but can be immediate
- An age clause will be included in the deed of purchase
- Civil-law notary is chosen by the purchaser, provided in Amsterdam
Read full description