Corner house with garage! 1930s family house with 4 bedrooms, bathroom, city garden and roof terrace. In the popular Indian neighborhood, a wonderful central location, very child-friendly.
This bright corner house is located in the middle of the popular Indian neighborhood and has a 2nd floor. In the backyard, which faces northeast, is access to the garage anex storage room. The location of the house is superb. Both the walking forest "Groenendaal" and the center of Heemstede, with the cozy "Binnenweg", are within walking distance. Around the corner you will find various sports fields and a swimming pool. The roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and The Hague (A9) are easily accessible and the center of Haarlem is barely 15 minutes by bike. A nice playground, Park Meermond, is also within walking distance.
Good to know
* You can park without a permit in your own street
* Electrical installation with 12 groups and earth leakage switches
* There is a charging point for an electric car in the garage
* Almost completely double glazed
* City garden but also a lovely roof terrace
* Open kitchen with various built-in appliances
* Intergas 2014 central heating boiler
* In a child-friendly residential environment located near the walking forest of Groenendaal, various sports facilities and schools
* The cozy shopping street Binnenweg / Raadhuisstraat is a 5-minute walk away
* The dunes and the beach are 25 minutes by bike
* Various roads such as Amsterdam, The Hague or Alkmaar quickly accessible
Front garden with entrance, hall with meter cupboard and spacious toilet. The living room is very light due to the corner location and has an open staircase to the 1st floor and a stair cupboard. The open kitchen is on the garden side of the house and is equipped with a dishwasher, combi-microwave, hob and extractor. From the kitchen there is access through the kitchen door to the backyard with back entrance and access to the garage.
The first spacious bedroom is at the front of the house. The bathroom has a bath, shower, sink, 2nd toilet and the connection for the washing machine. The 2nd bedroom, somewhat smaller in size, is located at the rear of the house. From the landing there is access to the spacious roof terrace on the northeast.
Overflow. Spacious and bright bedroom at the front with skylight. 4th bedroom at the rear with a nice view over the back gardens through the good windows.
Read full description