3-room apartment (approx. 58 m²), in the middle of the bustling part of the Bos en Lommer.
Located in the popular Bos & Lommer district. The neighborhood guarantees cozy eateries and restaurants, such as: Podium Mozaïek, Eetwinkel Buurman & Buurman and a variety of shops. So you are in a good location here. In the Erasmus Park is Terrasmus, a household name in the area, a child-friendly café where they also serve delicious beers and sandwiches. By bike you can drive to the Jordaan in 10 minutes and you are at Dam Square in 15 minutes. You can also be in the Westerpark and Rembrandtpark in no time. Yes, public transport and the roads (ring A10) are also excellent.
Entrance into the communal hall, via the staircase you reach the 1st floor.
Entrance apartment in the hall. The hall is the key to all rooms: the living room, bathroom and 1 bedroom.
The closed kitchen is bare here you can place the kitchen of your dreams. The kitchen is located at the rear of the apartment, with pleasant views over the gardens below and access to the balcony.
The bathroom is fully tiled and has a: walk-in shower and sink.
Then the living room with en suite, (2nd bedroom), which is spacious with a view over the Bos en Lommerweg and has many windows. Thanks to its location on the southeast, you get a lot of natural light here. You can of course use the en suite space in several ways. This way you can make a nice dining area here. Do you prefer a 2nd bedroom / study? Then a wall is placed in this way.
From the hall you have access to the 1st bedroom, located at the rear of the apartment.
The balcony is located on the northwest.
This is a (private) large storage room located on the attic floor (approx. 6 m²).
- apartment on the 1st floor;
- year of construction 1934;
- living area approximately 58 m²;
- Three rooms;
- Intergas HR central heating combi boiler;
- energy label D 19-01-2022;
- readily available;
- former rental home of De Key;
- house is only for sale for self-occupancy (or parents for children);
- anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable;
- located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered until December 31, 2055;
- service costs € 127.78 per month (professional VvE);
- project notary Spier en Hazenberg.
We are excited, are you?
Then make an appointment quickly for a viewing.
Read full description