Fantastic two-storey bungalow with a lovely large garden (over 100 m²) on the southwest, modern kitchen and luxurious bathroom, living room with fireplace and sliding doors to the garden, three spacious bedrooms, a walk-in closet and a (bicycle) storage room. The house is located in a very good location in Amsterdam Noord, in a quiet, green and almost hidden neighborhood with bungalows. The neighborhood is a dead end, so children can still play on the street here. You feel like you are in the countryside here, but in reality you are a short cycling distance from the Buikslotermeerplein shopping center, the Noord/Zuidlijn, the Baanakkerspark, the Noorderpark and the Vliegenbos. From the house you can walk straight into the park and green area, ideal with a dog or pram. In any case, it is ideal to live here with (small) children, there are several schools within walking and cycling distance.
The ferry to Central Station, or the beautiful Eye, are a short cycling distance (10 to 15 minutes), but many people nowadays stay in Noord because of the enormous range of special restaurants, movie houses, terraces and, for example, the Landmarkt or the Jumbo Foodmarkt. With several schools nearby and its location in a quiet neighborhood, this is an ideal family home. As icing on the cake, the leasehold for this house has been fixed perpetually. After 2022, this will be reduced to € 675.37 per year (with index). We are happy to show you this beautiful house.
Through the front garden with bicycle rack to the entrance. Hall with wardrobe, toilet with fountain, large storage room with space for bicycles and plenty of storage space. Here is also the meter cupboard, the electric boiler, the washing machine connection and a freezer. The storage room can also be accessed from the outside. Door to the living room with open kitchen. The open kitchen is a handmade kitchen by Fred Constant and consists of a cooking island with a brushed steel worktop, cabinets and drawers made of Tabacca wood, 5-burner gas hob and built-in extractor hood, combi oven, refrigerator, Quooker and dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is a dining area and the living room at the rear. The living room has a fireplace and two sliding doors to the lovely and deep backyard on the southwest. The entire ground floor has a cast floor and underfloor heating. Via the open staircase to the upper floor.
Landing with large skylight above the stairs. At the rear are two spacious bedrooms, both with a sliding door to the spacious balcony on the southwest. At the front a 3rd bedroom. Next to this is the spacious bathroom, with floor and wall heating, hard stone tiles, double washbasin with furniture with a wall-to-wall heated mirror above it, walk-in shower with rain shower, toilet and an openable window. The floor also has a spacious walk-in closet.
The house is located in a beautifully hidden neighborhood in the Buikslotermeer of Amsterdam Noord, just a few minutes by bike from the Boven 't IJ shopping center, with a very extensive and diverse range of shops. De Bosplaat is located in the green Baanakkerspark; ideal for a walk and you can cycle from the house into the Waterland / rural Noord for pancakes or a boat trip. Primary and secondary schools are located in the immediate vicinity of the house.
The accessibility to and from the Bosplaat is very good! It is only a 14 minute bike ride to the ferry to cross to Central Station. And within 5 minutes cycling the Noord/Zuid line can be reached. A short walk away is the IJdoornlaan from where various bus lines leave. By car you are on the Ring A10 within a few minutes via the exit S116.
- Built around 1973;
- The ground lease is fixed perpetual (reduced to € 675.37 per year from 2022);
- House with spacious living room and open kitchen with cooking island, modern bathroom and 3 bedrooms;
- In 2010 the ground floor was thoroughly renovated. The top floor was renovated in 2018.
- Living area of approximately 120 m² (including storage room of 9 m² - NEN2580 report available);
- Three spacious bedrooms and a walk-in closet;
- Spacious (bicycle) storage room;
- Front garden with bicycle rack;
- Sunny and deep backyard (approximately 103 m²) on the southwest;
- Balcony on the southwest;
- Cast floor with underfloor heating on the ground floor;
- Wooden parquet floor on the first floor (largely);
- Luxury bathroom (2018) with floor and wall heating;
- Equipped with aluminum frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (type Atag, year of construction 2010);
- No waiting list for a parking permit;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description