Spacious family home of approximately 174 m² with a large garden on the southwest and private garage, located in a wonderfully quiet area. This neighborhood was built under architecture in the early 1970s, spatially designed, with lots of greenery, large gardens and because of the floor on the house there is a loft-like atmosphere of one open living space downstairs, with large frontage to the garden.
Spacious living room, ditto kitchen, four good bedrooms with the possibility for a fifth, walk-in closet and spacious bathroom. In addition, the house has plenty of storage space in the utility room, the bicycle shed and the garage at the house.
The house is located in a very good location in Amsterdam Noord, in a quiet, green and almost hidden, car-free and friendly neighborhood, where children can play. Here you live in the city, but next to the rural area of Noord. Near shopping centers Boven 't Y and Waterlandplein, the Noord/Zuid line, the green Baanakkerspark, the Noorderpark, the Vliegenbos and the Waterland golf course. From home you can walk into the park and green area, ideal with the dog or pram. There are also several great schools within walking and cycling distance.
The ferry, to the Central Station, or the beautiful Eye, are a short cycling distance, but there is also a wide range of restaurants, cinemas, terraces and the Landmarkt on the Schellingwouderdijk in Noord itself. We would like to show you this fantastic house, so that you can experience the tranquility and spaciousness for yourself.
Through the front garden to the entrance. Open hall with wardrobe, toilet with hand basin and a large storage room with plenty of storage space, washing machine connection and central heating system. The storage room can also be accessed from the outside.
Entry into the living area, which is very spacious, with the fireplace as a cozy centerpiece, with the sitting area in front of it. At the rear a fantastic sliding door to the backyard of no less than 73 m². The garden is wonderfully located on the sun and because of the corner location there is even sun all day long. You also enjoy your privacy here.
The impressive semi-open kitchen is located at the front of the house. The light flows in here through the skylight and the large window to the floor. The kitchen is arranged in a U-shape and has a long composite worktop and many Atag built-in appliances, such as two fridge / freezer combinations, microwave oven, steam oven, oven, induction hob, dishwasher, Quooker and plenty of storage space in cupboards and drawers.
The entire ground floor has a cast floor with underfloor heating. In the middle the characteristic staircase with landing to the first floor.
Wonderfully light staircase through the skylight above the stairs, wide landing with access to all rooms. On the right side two spacious bedrooms, both with patio doors to the balcony at the rear of the house. The master bedroom is also at the rear of the house. Next to this, between the master bedroom and the bathroom, is a walk-in closet. The bathroom, on the left, is spacious and equipped with a bath, spacious walk-in shower with rain shower, double washbasin with furniture, toilet, towel radiator and an opening window. Next to the bathroom is a wide room with two windows, which can easily be turned into two rooms. There is a bamboo floor on the entire floor.
The house is located in a beautifully hidden green area in Amsterdam Noord, very child-friendly and car-free with only local traffic. Here children can play outside.
De Bosplaat is located next to the green Baanakkerspark, which is a short walk to. For golf enthusiasts, a golf course is a 5-minute bike ride away and you can cycle to the Waterland and rural Noord in a short time, to enjoy the beautiful nature or have a drink and a snack on the terrace in Holysloot.
The Boven 't Y shopping center is only a few minutes by bike, with a very extensive and diverse range of shops, as is the Waterlandplein shopping center.
Good to know: the postcode falls within the priority area of the popular schools in Noord: the Biënkorf (one of the best primary schools in Amsterdam), the Wespennest and Montessori Boven 't IJ. The Free School Kairos is also close by.
The accessibility to and from the Bosplaat is very good. It is only 12 minutes by bike - through the greenery - to the ferry to cross to Central Station. The Noord/Zuid line can be reached within 5 minutes by bike. A short walk away is the IJdoornlaan from where various bus lines leave. By car you are on the Ring A10 in no time via the exit S116.
The house has an energy label A and is equipped with 21 solar panels (2019) with optimizers and inverter. The floor, facades and roof are insulated and all frames are fitted with HR glass.
The roof is covered with white bitumen for extra sun reflection and therefore cooling.
- Built around 1973;
- Living area of approximately 174 m² (including utility room of 6.36 m² - NEN2580 report available);
- Spacious family corner house with spacious living room and large semi-open kitchen;
- Designed by architectural firm Evers en Sarlemijn;
- 4 bedrooms and possibility for a 5th bedroom;
- Walk-in closet;
- Spacious bathroom with a bath and spacious walk-in shower;
- Spacious (bicycle) storage room;
- Garage at the house;
- Sunny and deep backyard (approximately 73 m²) on the southwest with back entrance;
- Balcony on the southwest;
- Cast floor with underfloor heating on the ground floor;
- Bamboo floor on the first floor;
- Fully equipped with aluminum frames with HR glass;
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (type Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE 24/18, year of construction 2014);
- Equipped with 21 solar panels with optimizers and inverter;
- Energy label A;
- Roofs renewed in 2017 (house) and 2019 (garages);
- Facades re-attached in 2018;
- The house and the garage are located on the continuous right of leasehold, the ground rent is now respectively € 1,545.28 and € 842.42 per year until the end date of the current period of July 31, 2022;
- The leasehold is perpetually fixed from 1 August 2022 under favorable conditions. From then on, the ground rent amounts to € 768.52 and € 134.58 per year (excluding annual inflation from 19 August 2019);
- No waiting list for a parking permit;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description