Sensational penthouse (154 m2) of special architecture, completed in 2016.
The apartment is located on the 7th floor and offers an overwhelming unobstructed view to the Hekslootpolder, a unique meadow area between Haarlem and Spaarndam, as well as over the river Spaarne and on the south / west side to the historic city center of Haarlem.
The apartment offers two terraces (total outdoor space 60 m2): the large terrace (S / O) of approx. 30 m2 on the living room side and a terrace (B / W) of approx. 10 m2 on the bedroom side.
There is (unique!) An open connection between the 2 terraces with a length of approx. 20 m, so that one can walk along all rooms of the apartment.
Parking: private parking space in the communal parking garage; visitors use the adjacent parking lot. There is a common lockable bicycle shed.
Boat: there are moorings along the quay (rental municipality of Haarlem). There are safe, lockable moorings and moorings for an electric boat near the houseboats. For the sailors, there are marinas across the street from the Spaarne.
The penthouse originally has 5 rooms, but has been reduced to a spacious 4-room apartment and is divided as follows:
Central entrance (with visitor's monitor). Elevator installation and stairwell.
7th floor: shared hall with access to only 2 apartments; meter boxes.
Layout of the apartment: large hall (5.10 x 2.10), toilet / fountain with original Jugendstil tiles; large office / bedroom (5.10 x 3.55).
Remarkably sunny and spacious living room (10.00 x 6.20 resp. 4.80) with raised ceiling along the windows.
Open kitchen with a work island and a separate countertop with large induction hob, Bora extractor, Bosch combi hot air / steam oven, stainless steel sink and Quooker, granite counter tops. French doors to the fantastic terrace on S / O.
Second hall (7.50 x 2.00) with access to bedroom (4.25 x 3.05); adjacent to it is the bedroom (4.20 or 2.85 x 3.00) and the bedroom (6.65 and 4.70 x 2.90), which have been merged into one large lounge with the fine terrace of 8 m2 on the S / W.
At the hall are the beautifully tiled bathroom with shower and sink, design radiator and the separate toilet with original Jugendstil decor tiles.
Large space / storage room with the engine room for the heat recovery (Heat Recovery Win) installations with HR central heating boiler.
Next to it a large handy (high) work cupboard.
- Living surf. 154 m2 (the largest apartment of the 3 residential towers) - content 519 m3
- Bedroom at the entrance can be used as a practice room, partly due to the 2nd toilet
- All rooms on the long side are built with a raised ceiling section
- All project doors have been replaced by high solid quality doors
- Anhydrite insulation screed floating throughout the house (except bathroom)
underfloor heating, on which a beautiful vinyl floor
- Various facilities such as sliding screens and clamp screens, Luxaflex sun protection with insulating layer and remote control,
own temperature controllers per room, improved switching material and (double) dimmers, bathroom with automatic
extraction system, both terraces with water tap and electricity point, custom planters
- Energy class A
- Service costs apartment € 175.80 and parking garage € 36.70 per month
- Internal regulations apply, available on request
- Active Owners Association under management at Millen3um in Hoofddorp
- Home security certificate (construction company Strukton)
- The Liander building on the B / W side will be replaced by a residential building (final plan still in progress
- Delivery in further consultation
Read full description