YES! Characteristic and attractive double ground floor apartment located on the ground floor and the first floor with an open kitchen, a beautiful living room with access to the lovely and sunny south facing garden with lots of privacy. The first floor can be reached via a staircase in the living room, with four bedrooms, two of which have access to a lovely, spacious south-facing balcony. In 2006, the house was completely renovated and expanded 2.5 meters at the rear. The building also has a new foundation, insulation and is located on its own land!
The house is located in the beloved Helmersbuurt, around the corner from the Vondelpark and Jan Pieter Heijestraat, one of the nicest shopping streets in Oud-West. Here you live quietly and yet with the convenience of all kinds of nice shops, caterers and fine catering establishments a stone's throw away. With many good primary schools nearby, including the much loved Annie MG Schmidt school down the street. A snack / drink at the Golden Brown Bar, Barrica or good old café De Toog or by caterer Saffraan? For your shopping you can walk to the AH, EKO Plaza or the well-known “Ten Kate market”. Moreover, the Food and Film halls are also nearby. Finally, you are within 10 minutes by bike in the cozy Jordaan or on the Leidseplein.
The house is located on the ground floor and the first floor and has the following layout:
Entrance hall with a large storage cupboard and spacious separate toilet with washbasin. Entry into the spacious living room with modern open kitchen at the front. The attractive kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances including a large Boretti gas stove with oven and extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and large wine climate cabinet. The kitchen is built in an L-shape, which provides a cozy connection with the spacious living room at the rear of the house. More than 2.5 meters have been expanded, which provides a lot of extra space. The sunny backyard can be reached through French doors, which is located directly on the south. When the weather is nice, the garden is an extension of the living room and here you can enjoy the sun until the evening. At the back of the garden is a wooden garden house for extra storage space. An internal staircase in the living room, with plenty of storage space below, will take you to the first floor.
Landing, with a storage cupboard with connection for white goods and central heating boiler. The first, spacious bedroom with space for a double bed is located at the rear of the house, with a deep built-in wardrobe and French doors to a deep south-facing balcony. The second bedroom is also located at the rear of the house and has access to the same, nice balcony. At the front there is a spacious work / study room with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to the French balcony. This space can also be used as a third bedroom. From here you can also reach the fourth, smaller bedroom, with space for a single bed and a closet. The modern bathroom has a bath, spacious shower, washbasin, toilet and design radiator.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the usable area for living is 118.90 m˛.
The surface of the garden is approx. 33 m2. The surface of the balcony is 13.6 m2. The surface of the garden house is 4.2 m2.
NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Building year 1905.
- Traditional construction style with flat roof covered with bitumen.
- Wooden frames with double (HR ++) glass.
- The facades at the front and rear are fully insulated.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Year of construction: 2005).
- Modern group box with 6 groups and earth leakage switch.
- There are TV cable connections and UTP cable for internet everywhere.
- New foundation: 2006.
The house is located on private land
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VVE consists of 4 members and is under own management
- The service costs are € 150 per month.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE.
- The front of the building was painted in 2019.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S106). There are several stops nearby (including tram lines 1, 7 and 17) and bus lines 15 and 753. Paid parking is available on the public road from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 00:00 and on Sunday from 12:00 to 00:00. hours (source: website municipality of Amsterdam).
- Well classified and developed double ground floor apartment located on the ground floor and first floor.
- Lovely south-facing garden with lots of sun and privacy.
- Also a deep sunny balcony on the first floor, also facing south.
- Completely renovated in 2006, including new foundation.
- Possibility to divide the first floor in a more functional way, creating four fully-fledged bedrooms.
- Lots of storage space in the house.
- The house is located on private land.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description