Beautifully located spacious 4-room corner apartment on the first floor with unobstructed views, 2 good-sized bedrooms, modern kitchen and modern bathroom, 2 balconies and private storage space in the basement of the building.
Freehold plot and active Owners' Association
Located in a very quiet and green area, around the corner from beautiful Clingendael park with its Japanese Garden and city park Het Haagse Bos. The city centre and train station are withing walking/cycling distance. There is a small supermarket within walking distance and the shops on the lively Hoytemastraat are nearby. There is plenty of parking space in front of the building and the main motorways (A44/A4) are easily accessible.
What you definitely want to know about Breitnerlaan 387
- Surface area of 95 m2 in accordance with the industry measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Corner location provides a lot of natural light;
- 4 rooms and 2 balconies
- Own storage in the building’s basement;
- Energy label D;
- Freehold plot;
- Nationally designated conservation area Benoordenhout;
- Boiler, brand Intergas HR, construction year 2017;
- Electricity: 8 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- 80 litre Daalderop boiler;
- Intercom available;
- Steel window frames with single glazing;
- Construction year 1957
- Active Owners’ Association, 1/6th share
- Owners’ Association contribution €103.33 per month
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- Collective Owner's Association
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The non-residence clause will be included in the deed of sale;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year;
Shared entrance on the ground floor. Interior stairs to the first floor. You enter the residence via a spacious L-shaped hallway with an intercom and herringbone wooden floors.
Then you enter the adjacent spacious bright room with a built-in cabinet and open connection to the front side room. The front room to the side has a balcony and a built-in cabinet. This room can also be accessed from the hallway. The corner location of the living rooms guarantees a lot of extra natural light. The living rooms and front sitting room can be separated with beautiful sliding doors. Both the front and the back of the apartment have an unobstructed view. A large sunny balcony with southeast exposure runs along the entire length of the home and features 2 outdoor cabinets.
The large bedroom with built-in cabinet at the back of the house offers access to the wide rear balcony.
All rooms are equipped with laminate flooring.
From this bedroom you enter the modern bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower and additional rain shower, a sink cabinet and towel radiator, mechanical ventilation and installation connections for the washing machine and dryer.
Modern bright kitchen features a white kitchen unit with dishwasher, five-burner gas cooker and stainless-steel cooker hood, fridge and microwave. The kitchen also has access to the sunny balcony.
Modern free hanging toilet with hand basin and mechanical ventilation.
Priavate storage in the building’s basement
Interested in this property? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries. Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section X, number 5443 A8
Transfer: in consultation/ can be quick if nee
Read full description