Beautifully renovated and practically classified three-room ground floor apartment of approximately 52 m2 with a large front garden and sunny back garden on the southeast! The house is located in the quiet, old center of Betondorp near De Brink with shops for your daily shopping. The neighborhood is characterized by the quiet green streets with front gardens, public gardens and wide sidewalks where children can play. Ideally located for roads, public transport and various facilities such as the HVA and UVA, shops on Linnaeusstraat / Middenweg and Christiaan Huygensplein, Sporthal Jaap Eden, the sports parks with hockey, tennis and football clubs and Park Frankendael. Also close to the many nice cafes, restaurants and boutiques in hip Amsterdam East!
Parking is available in front of the door and the bicycles go in the storage room.
In short; a nice ground floor apartment with garden in a popular location in Watergraafsmeer / Amsterdam East!
Front garden, spacious hall, stairs cupboard, At the front the first spacious bedroom, at the rear the attractive living room with open kitchen with gas hob, extractor, combi microwave, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Through the French doors, the living room offers access to the spacious, sunny garden with storage, which can also be reached from the back. The second bedroom is also at the rear. The modern bathroom is luxuriously equipped with a bath, washbasin and toilet.
The apartment is part of a healthy and active owners association. The VvE is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam and the service costs are € 141.11 per month.
The house is located on municipal leasehold land. The annual ground rent is prepaid until 11/16/2054. The General Provisions for continuous leasehold of the year 2000 apply to this right. The seller has timely submitted the application for switch to perpetual leasehold with the municipality of Amsterdam.
- Living area 51.7 m² (measurement report available)
- Two bedrooms
- Front and back garden of approximately 78 m² in total
- Modern kitchen with built-in appliances
- Renovated in 2016 incl. New bathroom
- Active and professional VvE
- Annual lease payments bought off until 11/16/2054
- Convenient and quiet location
- 5 minutes by bike from cafes and restaurants on Linnaeusstraat etc.
- Location near Sportpark Middenmeer, Sportpark Drieburg and Park Frankendael
- Ideally located with regard to the Ring A10 and public transport
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description