Contemporary detached villa on a large 1825 sqm lot on Broekermeerdijk. A rural and green area between picturesque Broek in Waterland and a just a few hundred meters from Amsterdam's city limits. This family home, built in 2005, features a guesthouse, heated swimming pool and jacuzzi and a garage and is situated on Zestedenvaart waterway.
The floorplan was designed by well-known designer Piet Boon (sketches available). His signature style, with swing doors and long sight lines, are clear throughout the house.
Front door to a large central hall with a staircase and open gallery connecting to the upstairs, guest restroom and coat area. Spacious family kitchen with ample space for a large dining table. Adjoining pantry/ utility room with extra work space, storage and appliances. French doors open from the kitchen to a porched terrace and the garden.
The living space features a sitting area with a fireplace and an expansive tv-room (or dining room) with French doors to the garden. There is a separate study off the hall.
The first floor accommodates four spacious bedrooms. The master suite features two dressing rooms and a connecting bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet, double vanity and a bathtub. The large landing accesses the second bathroom with a double vanity, toilet and shower.
The second floor features a large attic room and an equipment room for the technical units. There is a storage loft under the roof ridge.
The detached garage can accommodate a large car, storage and bicycles. The carport can park a second car and multiple bicycles. There is a guesthouse above the garage, with a private entrance on the ground floor and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity. The first floor features a studio apartment with a small kitchen and room for a bed and a cozy sitting area.
This family house is surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden with multiple terraces. At the rear, the property features a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and a garden house.
Situated in a leafy, tranquil area surrounded by water. With an unobstructed view, in a secluded spot. A gorgeous, tranquil and central location between Broek and Amsterdam.
Broek in Waterland offers good and direct connections to Amsterdam. Without traffic, the city center is a 10-minute drive away.
Broek in Waterland also has excellent bus service to Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam Noord.
The new metro stop in Amsterdam Noord is at 8 minutes from the property.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 381 sqm
• Detached villa
• Rural location, in an area surrounded by water
• Lot spanning ca. 1825 sqm
• Garage with a guesthouse
• Carport for a second car
• Heated swimming pool
• The adjacent lot (625 sqm) is rented for € 1,293 per year
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description