We offer this well laid out and very centrally located double apartment with a sunny roof terrace in the Jordaan for rent.
This double upper house is very nicely finished and equipped with a spacious U-shaped living room with open kitchen and a view of the Brouwersgracht, two spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, a sunny balcony and roof terrace on the southwest.
For your daily amenities, the Haarlemmerdijk / street and Westerstraat are a few minutes' walk away and the immediate area has many great and cozy cafés and good restaurants. Amsterdam Central Station is 5 minutes by bike and by car you are within 10 minutes on the A10 west ring road.
Common staircase, landing with entrance to the second floor home. Own stairs to the third floor. Double doors to the living room with spacious seating area at the front with three windows wide view of the Brouwersgracht, modern open kitchen with dining area at the rear with access to the balcony on the southwest. Separate toilet with fountain in the hall. Via the stairs on the landing you reach the fourth floor with two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. Large sunny roof terrace at the rear on the southwest.
- Top location with spectacular views;
- Well finished double upper house on the third and fourth floor with its own entrance on the second floor;
- The kitchen is equipped with a built-in dishwasher, 2 built-in table-top fridges (including 1 with freezer compartment), stainless steel extractor hood, 5 burner gas hob, oven, microwave and a wine climate cabinet;
- Rent is excluding electricity, gas, water and internet;
- The property is rented unfurnished. The cupboard wall (in the living room), shoe cupboard and wardrobe on the second floor stay behind for free;
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer stay behind for free;
- Reservation of awarding by landlord. Tenant will be screened;
- Rental period at least 12 months;
- No smokers;
- No pets;
- Delivery from November 1st 2021.
Read full description