Exceptionally charming and bright ca. 59 sqm apartment with an open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms, a living room and a roof deck. This former warehouse was completely redeveloped into a residence and features ELEVATOR access and a storage on the ground floor.
The apartment is in a listed national heritage building (Rijksmonument) with a stunning original facade and characteristic beams.
The apartment is in Jordaan district, nearby bustling Noordermarkt and Lindengracht.
The communal entrance with an ELEVATOR accesses the apartment on the fifth floor. Front door to a large hall with a coat area, bathroom with a toilet, bathtub and shower.
The living room and open-plan kitchen are at the rear. Abundant daylight entry through the dormer and windows. Stairs from this space lead to the attic level of the apartment, ideal as a second bedroom or a separate study. The attic level also opens directly to the roof deck.
The bedroom features fitted closets and a door to a small balcony.
The apartment includes a private 4 sqm storage unit on the ground floor.
Situated in Jordaan on gorgeous Brouwersgracht canal. Within walking distance of Lindengracht, Noordermarkt and side streets to Haarlemmerstraat.
A bustling and vibrant area with popular cafes, restaurants, boutiques and artisanal shops. There are lovely weekly Monday and Saturday markets nearby on Westerstraat, Lindengracht and the (farmer's market) on Noordermarkt
Excellent location relative to public transportation. Within walking distance of Central Station and Spui. Trams 13, 14 and 17 and several bus lines stop on Westermarkt.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 59 sqm
• Listed national heritage building (rijksmonument)
• Freehold property
• Roof deck
• Monthly HOA service charges of € 200,-
• Long-term maintenance plan in effect
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we will observe RIVM guidelines.
Read full description