Unique detached villa, with beautifully landscaped garden (with old trees) and various terraces and garage in characteristic 1930 style, designed by architect C.J.M. van Duijne. On one of the most beautiful and quiet locations of “Belgisch Park” with unobstructed views over the Kleine Scheveningse bosjes. The villa has been renovated in an excellent and tasteful way. Equipped with all comforts and luxury. Short and good dream villa on fantastic location. The seaside resort of Scheveningen, various parks and dunes, sports facilities, shopping areas etc. are located a short distance away. Good public transport and several main roads in the immediate vicinity. Parking facility for 3 cars.
Leasehold ground have been bought off perpetually. There is a total elaborated plan for expansion of the attic with building permit, not accessible.
Layout: (for sizes see floorplan)
Entrance, path to front door, spacious hall and reception room (with wardrobes) with old black and white tile, living room with fireplace and bay window, sliding doors to dining room with gas fireplace. Modern living kitchen with all appliances including teppanyaki plate and wine cooler, door to garden. Spacious wardrobe with closet, hallway with door to garden, modern generous hanging toilet with fountain in furniture. Garage with electric door, electric fence. Parking on site with 3 cars.
Beautiful staircase stairs: landing, master bedroom with closet and covered round balcony overlooking the Scheveningse bosjes. Modern bathroom with underfloor heating, shower with rain shower and custom steam cabin, bath and toilet. 2nd bedroom with closet, 3rd bedroom with dormer and with shower and sink.
There is a fully detailed plan for expansion of the top floor: large bedroom and 3rd bathroom, can be carried out by the buyer, under own management, and is included in the price. Building permit and quotation are already final. Any changes are of course still possible.
Basement: Consisting of 3 parts: cellar with meter cupboard, boiler room and laundry cellar.
- Living area: approx. 207m²;
- Other usable space: approx. 52m²;
- Volume: approx. 980m³;
- Ultra luxury renovated;
- Beautiful oak parquet floor: black with white wash;
- Spotlights that can be dimmed everywhere;
- Fully double glazing, ground floor and balcony above, with armor foil;
- Alarm installation;
- Electricity: 14 groups, earth wire switch and multi-phase;
- CV: Remeha Quinta with separate Smart ACV boiler;
- Oil tank has been removed;
- Protected city view;
- Interested parking with permit;
- Notary choice reserved to buyer, however in the Haaglanden region;
- Leasehold ground has permanently bought off;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description