Unique opportunity! Great 3-room apartment of 78 m2 with a wonderfully sunny and wide balcony with an unobstructed view over the Sloterplas, Sloterpark (view up to Haarlem and Zandvoort). Lots of privacy and located on the top (15th) floor of a well-maintained complex, with its own caretaker. There is a private storage room in the basement.
The very bright apartment is conveniently located for the sun! Lots of privacy and panoramic views over the Sloterplas and the city. For a drink you are 15 minutes cycling in the Jordaan, as well as for some fun in the popular Hallen. The north side of the Sloterplas is appreciated by the presence of many amenities, including a large city beach, the Sloterparkbad (including Olympic swimming pool) and marina with various water sports options within a 5-minute walk. The highways such as the A10 are around the corner, tram line 13 and metro lines 50 and 51 are a 4-minute walk away. Both train station Lelylaan and station Sloterdijk are nearby. There are several shopping centers in the vicinity, including Osdorp Plein, Plein 40-45, Sierplein and Johan Huizingalaan.
Central entrance, two elevators and caretaker's office. House entrance on the 15th floor; hall with wardrobe; hall with two spacious storage cupboards; spacious, bright living room (formerly two rooms) with a door to the balcony over the entire width of the house (afternoon sun). From the balcony fantastic unobstructed view over the Sloterplas and the greenery. This is very unique and special for Amsterdam! Enjoy the sun, views and privacy. Two bedrooms adjacent to the balcony. Bathroom, tiled in light color scheme with bath. Dense kitchen with wood-colored kitchen unit in a corner unit with sink. There is a storage room in the basement. The house is fully equipped with double glazing. The heating and hot water are provided by a central facility (block heating).
Division and leasehold:
In 2000 the complex was split into 169 apartment rights. The General Provisions ground lease 1994 apply. The ground rent amounts to 88.04 euros per year up to and including 31-12-2036 and is in principle tax deductible from income tax.
Owners Association (VvE):
The VvE is very healthy, active and is professionally managed by Intrema BV. The service costs are currently 172.08 euros per month (home and storage). The advance payment of the heating costs is approximately 85 euros per month. The administrator is responsible for, among other things, financial and administrative management, administrative and technical support.
- NEN2580 living area of ??78.10 m2, storage room of 5.40 m2 and sunny wide balcony of 12.60 m2;
- Bright house, located on the top (15th) floor;
- Two spacious bedrooms;
- Fully double glazed, well insulated;
- Fantastic unobstructed view over the Sloterplas, greenery and the center;
- Year of construction 1964;
- 2 elevators available;
- Own storage room in the basement;
- Active Owners Association;
- Active caretaker;
- Delivery in consultation.
Preference is given to a notary's office located in Amsterdam.
Sale is subject to owner/seller award.
Booij Makelaardij o.z. bv hereby declares that:
1. the details are presented only as a general description which serves as a guideline for potential buyers/tenants and should not be regarded as a quotation or contract, or part thereof;
2. all descriptions, dimensions, references to the structural condition and the permits required for the occupation and use and all other details have been provided in good faith and are deemed to be correct, but that potential buyers/tenants cannot rely on them as statements for true but must satisfy themselves of their correctness by inspection or otherwise;
3. no employee of Booij Makelaardij is authorized to make a statement or provide a guarantee with regard to this immovable property;
4. No data from the information package may be reproduced and/or made public in any way by means of printing, photocopying or in any other way without the prior written permission of Booij Makelaardij. The data from the information package must be treated with strict confidentiality;
5. all activities between (potential) buyers/tenants and Booij Makelaardij related to the present sale/rental are subject to the explicit approval of the seller/lessor or its management.
The underlying information and the information that you have obtained, whether or not through your broker/advisor, from advertisements etc., only constitute an invitation to make an offer and can therefore never be regarded as an offer on the part of the seller. turn into.
Read full description