Beautiful 3 room apartment in the Couperusduin complex in the prestigious Archipel neighbourhood. A unique feature of this delightful flat is the
huge southeast-facing terrace, accessible from both the living area and the bedrooms, offering views over the Burgemeester Patijnlaan.
A good-sized underground storage unit is included in the asking price; a private parking space in the garage is available for sale separately.
Lobby with lift and stairs.
The apartment is conveniently located on the first floor near the lift. The front door opens to a vestibule, hallway with coat niche, and WC with washbasin. The large living room has doors to the terrace and is connected to the open kitchen, outfitted with a natural stone countertop, fridge/freezer, combination oven, cooktop, extractor, and stainless steel sink.
There are two bedrooms, of which the larger has a fitted wardrobe. Both have doors to the terrace. The bathroom has a big shower, washbasin, and laundry connections.
The entire apartment is laid with engineered wood flooring.
- Facts and figures:
- Property is in good condition
- Underground storage unit
- Parking space for sale separately; asking price € 25,000
- Communal bicycle storage
- Monthly common charges € 280 plus €70 advance payment for heating
- Available at short notice
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Dimensions are indicative, see floor plans
Read full description