In a small-scale apartment complex "De Sandhorst", all around surrounded by greenery 3/4 room apartment with a sunny terrace, two (possibly three) bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious living room, private parking and storage in an excellent location only a few minutes' bike ride from the Wassenaar village center and opposite the "Landgoed de Horsten" hiking area.
Layout: entrance complex with doorbells, mailboxes and central hall with elevator to the second floor;
Apartment entrance: hall with meter cupboard, toilet and storage room with space for washing equipment and central heating combi boiler (2017), bright living / dining room with access to the terrace on the Southwest! Spacious kitchen with built-in appliances, master bedroom with cupboard and ensuite bathroom with corner bath, toilet and two sinks; second bedroom, second bathroom with quarter-round shower and sink.
Own parking space and storage in the basement.
* Spacious and light ready apartment;
* Energy efficient, double glazing;
* Beautiful oak herringbone parquet flooring throughout the apartment;
* The kitchen has been moved so there are now two bedrooms, possibly the kitchen can be in the living / dining room
created (the pipes are still there) then the apartment has three bedrooms;
* Two bathrooms;
* Sunny terrace on the Southwest;
* Private parking space in the parking garage and storage room;
* Videophone installation;
* Solar panels;
* Year of construction 1998;
* The contribution to the healthy and active VvE is € 362.80 per month.
Interested in this apartment? Call in your own NVM buying broker immediately.
Your NVM buying agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Read full description