Atmospheric and well maintained 2/1 roof house from the 30s, 2 bedrooms, spacious attic, a front and back garden with a nice big shed in a popular neighbourhood.
A sunny garden situated on the south-west, particularly good light atmosphere, maximum spaces, a bay window and the whole house is very well finished.
As soon as you enter you will experience the atmosphere of the '30's combined with modern. You will notice that the current owners have lived here with a lot of pleasure, so you will immeditately feel at home. In the garden is a nice shed made of stone which you can also use as a workspace
The Neighbourhood is child-friendly and has all the amenities you want, such as public transport, schools, shops etc within walking distance.Popular by many because of its location near the bustling renewed city center with nice shops, theater and cinema around the corner. You can go out for dinner easily, you can make a choice of plenty of nice restaurants or catching a terrace on the Damsquare of Zaandam. There is plenty to do and experience in the area!
Ground floor: entrance, hall with meter cupboard, living room with bay window and open modern kitchen with all necessary equipment and access to the sunny garden with stone shed.
1st floor: 2 bedrooms and a neat modern bathroom with toilet, shower and sink
2nd floor: open space (3th bedroom is possible) with central heating and washing machine
In the garden there is a shed (stone ) made of such a good quality and gives enough space to create a work/hobby space there
• Full ownership
• 2/1 detached house
• Practical living and working space
• In child-friendly, spacious neighbourhood with all amenities around (childcare, schools, supermarket etc.)
• The nice centre of Zaandam within walking distance
• Zaandam NS station easy to reach, here you have excellent connections to Amsterdam and Schiphol
• Downroads easily accessible
• The foundation of the house was checked in 2001 and falls in quality level 1. This means that no measures to improve the foundation are necessary within a period of 25 years after the date of 2001. Foundation report present.
• Report of measuring foundation present
Read full description