*** Live viewing: On 25 august 12:30 hrs, do join in on the Facebook page of the selling real estate agent***
Living in a beautiful villa district and still within walking distance of the centre. Best of both worlds! This stylish and characteristic detached white villa has a 273m2 living space, good bedrooms and a pretty, sunny garden with private driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street with similar houses and just local traffic.
- Very good location: within walking distance of Hilversum centre.
- 4 bedrooms, a bathroom and a large attic floor with possibility to realize several rooms and a bathroom.
- Good sun facing, pretty garden all around.
- Parking possibility for several cars on private plot.
- Located in an urban- and village conservation area and designated as municipal monument.
- Constructional inspected property, for more clarity!
*Located in a beautiful residential area with many stately, characteristic villas.
* Within walking distance from Hilversum centre where are a large variety of wonderful shops and nice restaurants.
* In short distance of various schools, child care, sports clubs and supermarkets.
* A few minutes cycling to the NS train station Hilversum with a fast connection with Amsterdam and Utrecht.
* A few minutes walk from the bus stop.
* Particular entrance with vestibule, original tiles and wardrobe.
* Impressive hall with access to separate lavatory, standing high basement, living room, kitchen, study and impressive flight of stairs with intermediate landing to the 1st floor.
* Good standing high cellar of appr. 14 m2.
* Large office space (study) with charming bay window at the front side.
* Generous front room with conservatory on the side, leaded glass, wonderful open fire place and fishbone floor with piping.
* Back room with double doors to the back garden; outside and inside are merging nicely together.
* Spacious closed kitchen with various built-in appliances, installation place for washing equipment, built-in closet, access door to the side-garden and beautiful outlook to the back garden.
* Several options to create a large habitable kitchen.
* Beautiful staircase with intermediate landing and large fenestration
* Contemporary complete bathroom with high ceiling, accessible from the intermediate landing, bathtub, walk-in shower, wash basin with double taps, built-in spotlights.
* Impressive and bright landing with access to 4 good bedrooms, spacious separate lavatory and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* Bedroom 1 is with its appr. 22m2 really large and has double doors to the generous balcony.
* Bedroom 2 has equal dimensions as bedroom 1 and a passage to the large 4th bedroom, which has been nicely transformed into a practical walk-in closet.
* Between bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 is the staircase to the attic floor. Under these stairs is a built-in closet with a connecting passage between room 1 and 2.
* Bedroom 3 is at the front, also really large and just like the other rooms, this one also has a high ceiling.
* Bedroom 4 is now converted into a walk-in closet (cabinet room), but given its surface of 10m2, can also be used as a fine bedroom.
* Staircase to a very spacious open attic with modesty panels, smooth walls and windows at front and back side.
* Several options for renovation; 3 bedrooms and a bathroom can easily be created here.
* Heating room with new boiler 2020.
* Back garden with stylish plantation, very good sun position, many places to sit and enjoy a lot of privacy
* Large front garden with plantation in style and a majestic tree.
* For several cars parking possibility on private plot.
* Carport existing.
In short: Living wonderfully detached in a stately, characteristic monument with good bedrooms and a sunny garden, and still within walking distance from the centre!
Read full description