Calling all developers and creative buyers!
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to redesign and develop a spacious double ground-floor apartment measuring approx. 155 m² (NEN 2580) completely according to your own taste. The property was recently issued with an irrevocable environmental permit to develop a fabulous double ground-floor apartment with a deep west-facing back garden. In addition, the apartment also has a charming front garden!
The party purchasing the apartment rights must undertake to construct a basement beneath the existing apartment measuring 65 m² (including renewal of the foundations), and extend the rear of the property. The final result will be a spacious ground-floor property with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Various layouts are possible, but that is completely up to the purchaser!
The Weesperzijde neighbourhood is a much sought-after neighbourhood, just a stone’s throw away from the city centre. Burmanstraat is a quiet side-street of Weesperzijde, close to the Amstel River where you can go for long walks under the trees and past the numerous river-side outdoor terraces. Across the Amstel bridge, you’ll find De Pijp neighbourhood, with the lively Albert Cuyp market. All the amenities you could possibly need are within walking or biking distance, including many well-known bars and restaurants such as De Ysbreeker, Café Loetje, Café Hesp, various theatres such as Royal Theatre Carré and Stopera, urban parks such as Sarphatipark and Oosterpark, local shops, the OLVG hospital and various primary schools. A large Albert Heijn supermarket is just around the corner.
Burmanstraat can easily be reached by public transport and by car. Good access to the centre of Amsterdam by tram and metro. Wibautstraat metro station is within walking distance. The A10 Ring Road is a 5-minute drive away, and the rural Waterland and Ouderkerk aan de Amstel are within biking distance.
- Unique opportunity to develop a spacious ground-floor apartment measuring 155 m²;
- Freehold property;
- The visuals are intended as inspiration: no rights can be derived from them;
- Age clause, asbestos clause and non-owner-occupation clause will be included in the purchase contract;
- Small-scale homeowner’s association (VvE) comprising 4 members. The monthly service costs still need to be set;
- In consultation with the VvE, the purchaser must start work on the foundations and basement within 6 months of the permit having been issued (21-08-2020), thereby employing the services of a reputable professional contractor.
Read full description