Super nice 3-room apartment with garden on the south, in line with the monumental footbridge over the Admiralengracht! This house is within walking/cycling distance of the Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark and Erasmuspark. Here you can relax and/or exercise. De Baarsjes is a bustling neighborhood and there are many nice cafes, pop-up stores, trendy coffee shops and restaurants (including De Hallen, Floor 74, Frits, Edel, Café Zurich, De Marktkantine, Bar Spek and much more). A Dirk v/d Broek, Albert Heijn and Stach are within walking distance of the house. There are also several primary schools in the area. By bike you are in the Jordaan in 10 minutes and in the center of the city in a maximum of 15 minutes. Public transport connections are around the corner (including tram 7, 13 and 17), and Station Lelylaan or Sloterdijk is only a few stops away. The accessibility by car is also good, quick on the A10.
In short; a lovely apartment in a fantastic location!
Entrance, tour portal/hall with handy and spacious stair cupboard, living room at the front with a view of the square, cozy kitchen at the rear with hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, combination microwave and separate fridge/freezer and patio doors to the cozy, sunny garden. the south with storage, spacious bedroom at the rear and 2nd bedroom at the front, neat bathroom with toilet, shower, sink and connection for the washing machine
- Year of construction 1929;
- Annual lease payments surrendered to October 1, 2058;
- Leasehold with favorable conditions was applied for last year;
- The living area is approximately 64m2;
- Active VVE with professional management and maintenance plan;
- The service costs are € 66,- per month;
- Bathroom renewed in 2015, ceiling 2019;
- The house has double glazing and floor insulation;
- The exterior painting on the front was carried out in 2019;
- Delivery in consultation.
We have compiled this information with due care on the basis of information from the seller (and / or third parties). On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. If you are interested in the property, we advise you to contact our office or have your own NVM broker assist you. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description