Cannenburgerweg 21 in ’s-Graveland (municipality of Ankeveen)
Uniquely situated next to the canal running through ‘s-Graveland, a lovely detached house with enclosed garden, large garage and parking on site. Close to motorway leading to Amsterdam and Utrecht and within cycling distance of Hilversum and the immediate vicinity of old country estates, woods, waterways and the estates belonging to the Natuurmonumenten.
• entrance, hall, access to garden
• bathroom with toilet, shower and sink, good sized bedroom/office
• spacious living room with sliding doors leading to the patio and garden
• modern kitchen with various built-in appliances
• superb view over the canal from the kitchen and living room window
• spacious landing with dormer window
• two bedrooms, one with balcony and dormer
• second bathroom with dormer window, bath/shower, toilet and double sinks
• master bedroom with dormer window at the front and rear
• ensuite walk-in wardrobe and bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
The current owners extended the living room and first floor, the house is in good condition and is almost fully double glazed. The detached garage with storage loft has an electric door.
During the summer season the canal is used for swimming, fishing and boating.
This is the ideal house for people who like to live in the countryside, with shops, schools, sports facilities and train stations around the corner.
Living area : 155m2
Garage : 30m2
Volume : 532m3
Plot size : 3 are 62 ca
Read full description