Beautiful family home with front and back garden situated on the green Carel Fabritiuslaan in the popular neighbourhood Elsrijk, just a 5 minute walk from the city center of Amstelveen. The recently renovated house (ca. 146 sqm) has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Because of the full insulation and its solar panels, the house has been assigned energy performance certificate A.
The spacious front garden has 2 bicycle sheds and charging points for e-bikes. Entrance to the hall way including a separate toilet (with underfloor heating), cupboard under the stairs and access to the spacious living room. This living room features a parquet floor and a fireplace. Its double doors open to the backyard of 34 sqm facing east. The garden can also be reached through the back entrance (only accesible to residents) and includes a stone shed and storage space for firewood. The new open-plan Kvik kitchen has underfloor heating and is equipped with Siemens appliances, e.g. a steam oven and Quooker with extra boiler. Its bay window with double doors opens to the front garden. This garden faces west, making it the perfect place to eat outside in the evening sun. The garden is sufficiently secluded due to its hedge.
The landing accesses 3 spacious bedrooms and the 1st bathroom. All bedrooms have a fitted wardrobe. The double doors in the front bedroom open to a balcony with an unobstructed view. The bathroom includes a shower, toilet and washbasin.
The landing opens to the spacious master bedroom and the second bathroom. The bedroom is fitted with air conditioning and a wardrobe spanning the full width of the house. The bathroom has underfloor heating and features a bath, walk-in shower, toilet and double washbasin.
Via the pull out stairs on the landing the attic with skylight and boiler can be accessed.
The house is situated on the quiet Carel Fabritiuslaan in the popular and child-friendly neighbourhood Elsrijk. A large playground is just around the corner. A skate park and a children's pool are within 5 minutes walking distance. The city center with a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants is also a 5 minute walk.
The house is conveniently located for public transport and highways A2, A9 and A10. Paid parking: residents may apply for 2 parking permits and up to 10 visitor passes.
- Recently and tastefully renovated and expanded family home of ca. 146 sqm with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- Fully equipped new kitchen with underfloor heating;
- The ground floor has a recently sanded and oiled wooden floor, the 1st floor has new laminate and the 2nd floor is provided with new carpet;
- All window frames are synthetic and therefore maintenance-free;
- Located on private land (no leasehold);
- Year of construction 1955;
- Double glazing (HR ++);
- All windows are fitted with mosquito nets and locks;
- Floor insulation;
- Air conditioning on the 2nd floor;
- Boiler installed in 2018;
- Energy performance certificate A;
- Solar panels installed in 2020.
Read full description