*** Live viewing: Join in on the Facebook page of the selling real estate agent on Wednesday August 26th; 12:30 hrs ***
Living in a characteristic and attractive National Monument with 5 bedrooms, nice garden and wonderful roof terrace.
- Rich history; this monument has probably been built around 1750
- Designated as National Monument.
- Wonderful garden and large roof terrace with great sun position.
- Generous living space on the ground floor, with high beam ceilings.
- Large habitable kitchen.
- A constructional inspected property: for more clarity!
* Located on the main street and surrounded by several characteristic and monumental properties
* For the daily shopping several shops (the smallest AH in the Netherlands) terraces, boutiques and restaurants only a stone's throw away in the Marktstraat.
* Living with children in the Fortress City? For children there are a day care centre, a primary school and many possibilities to play.
* Just outside the Fortress there are various shops, a.o a large Albert Heijn, as well as an indoor public swimming pool, sports school and various sports grounds.
* The Fortress is within cycling distance from the NS train station Naarden-Bussum and the driveway to the highway A1 is on a few car minutes.
* Impressive long corridor with original marble floor
* Standing high cellar of appr. 10m2.
* Generous living room-en-suite with stained glass, high beam ceiling, antique tiles, impressive chimney and high fenestrations both on front- and back side.
* Spacious habitable kitchen with small pantry, various built-in appliances including a Boretti gas stove. Access door to the garden.
* The entire ground floor is equipped with floor heating.
* Spacious L-shape landing with access to 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, roof terrace and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* Very spacious 1st bedroom at the backside with beam ceiling, wooden floor and fantastic view over the garden. And quite unique: in wintertime a beautiful view on the water of the moat and in the summer a green outlook to the trees of the ramparts (walls).
* Two good bedrooms with wooden flooring and high windows at the front side
* Complete contemporary bathroom in modern colours with toilet, wash basin walk-in shower and built-in spotlights.
* Very spacious roof terrace with also a good sun position and splendid view.
* Attic floor with spacious landing and access to store-attic and 2 bedrooms. The authentic roof parts are quite visible here.
* Separate space for installation of washing equipment and central heating boiler (2018)
* Bedroom 4 is spacious, located at the front side and given its vide-bed, has a nice, playful Interior
* Bedroom 5 lies at the back side and has a gorgeous view over the green ramparts.
*Enjoying the sunshine until late in the day in the sunny northwest facing nice garden with several pretty terraces.
* Practical shed with electricity existing.
In short: Fantastic National Monument with tons of room and a nice garden!
Read full description