Modern 4-room corner apartment with a fantastic unobstructed view over greenery on both sides.
Located in a quiet location in the popular Benoordenhout, within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
In the basement, this apartment has a storage room and the possibility to buy a garage.
Good layout with very spacious living/dining room (approx. 56m˛) with south-west facing terrace, neat kitchen with various appliances, 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Shared entrance with video intercom, hall with reception and restaurant, stairs or elevator to the second floor;
entrance apartment, hall with cloakroom, toilet, kitchen with various equipment, spacious living room (approximately 56m˛) with large windows and access to the terrace with unobstructed views over the greenery.
Bedroom at the rear with en-suite access to the bathroom with double sink, shower and toilet. The connections for the washing equipment are also present in the bathroom. Second bedroom of good size with wardrobe.
Spacious storage room in the basement and also a garage with electricity (purchase price € 29,500, not included in the asking price!).
• Living area of ??approximately 130m˛
• No ground lease costs
• Located on the corner of the building, this gives more privacy and a beautiful unobstructed view
• The cooperative association ´´Nieuw Clingendael´´ is a pleasant community to live in with an active board. There are many (optional) options: lectures, films, drinks, but also gymnastics, yoga, table tennis and a library.
The monthly contribution is € 885,-. This amount includes the following: gas, water and electricity (no own costs for energy), service costs, home insurance and a contribution for catering (you can order a 3-course dinner (wide menu) daily or eat in the restaurant for € 7.50 per person, cooking yourself is more expensive!)
The relatively higher service costs are compensated by the lower purchase price of the apartment.
• Guest rooms for rent in the building for a small fee
• Storage room and garage in the basement (garage not included in the asking price)
• The building is in a good state of repair. In 2021 the outside of the building will be painted as part of major maintenance
• Active caretaker (can be used for small jobs) and reception available to deal with, for example, receiving mail and packages
• Mortgage up to 50% of the appraisal value
Read full description