OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Located in green surroundings on the 4th floor, spacious and light 3/4-room apartment of approx. 129 m˛ with 2 large bedrooms and a beautiful sun terrace on the Southwest. Private storage in the basement.
A spacious garage in the indoor parking basement (number 1287) is for sale separately. Asking price € 27,500 buying costs.
The flat has a magnificent view over the green surroundings and is located near the shops at Willem Royaardsplein, public transport, Clingendael park, golf club Duinzicht and the exit roads.
Via the driveway entrance to the apartment building, spacious hall with reception, restaurant and lifts.
Entrance apartment on the 4th floor, spacious bright hall with wardrobe. Modern toilet and modern kitchen with appliances, 2 worktops and kitchen cabinets.
Spacious bright living room over the full width of the apartment with sliding doors to the spacious sunny balcony located on the southwest with electric sun shades. Large bedroom with 2 closets and sliding doors to the balcony and a view of the green surroundings. Access to the modern and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink, connection for washing machine and toilet, 2nd bedroom with closets and sliding doors to balcony.
Private storage room in the basement with electricity.
- Living area approximately 129m2;
- Electric sun shades;
- The apartment is full ownership;
- Underground parking garage (number 1287). Asking price garage € 27.500,- buying costs
(VvE contribution € 30,- p/m);
- Cooperative Association;
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 885 per month, including heating costs, electricity, water,
home insurance and meal subsidy;
- Heating through block heating and hot water through central facility;
- The apartment has aluminum window frames with double glazing (HR ++);
- Restaurant, meal service (optional), balloting committee and medical examination, age limit 78 years;
- Internal alarm system, caretaker, guest rooms for rent (for a fee);
- Mortgage maximum 50% of the appraisal value through the W.U.H .;
- The lead / asbestos and age clauses apply.
Read full description