Excellently maintained, 9 room between mansion, which has been tastefully renovated while retaining original details as much as possible. Spacious, light and well-kept.
It is located in one of the most beautiful streets of the popular district, Archipel van Den Haag. Well maintained backyard on the west with back entrance.
Located within walking distance of the Bankastraat, with a diversity of shops and restaurants, various parks including Scheveningse Bosjes, within cycling distance of the center of The Hague and the beach of Scheveningen. Several schools within walking distance in the district. Excellent public transport and various roads in the immediate vicinity.
Front door, entrance, vestibule and corridor with marble floor, modern toilet with hand basin, spacious reception room with fireplace and antique fireplace, built-in cabinets and stained glass windows. Through the sliding doors passage to a large fully-equipped farmhouse kitchen with a kitchen island with sink, a spacious worktop with the well-known “La Cornue” stove and a double refrigerator. The modern farmhouse kitchen also offers enough space for the breakfast table and through the patio doors you look out over the sunny garden on the west with a back entrance. In-wall heating in the kitchen.
From the kitchen there is access to the basement.
Beautiful staircase, with original details, to the 1st floor: landing with parquet, spacious and bright sitting room over the entire floor with a fireplace and a gas fireplace, extensive built-in wall-units, exit to a rear balcony over the entire width with a fixed staircase to the garden.
At the front and rear in the side rooms a fixed cupboard wall, the entire floor has an oak herringbone parquet with piping and the ceilings are richly decorated with ornaments. Small pantry with sink, qooker, fridge and space for coffee machine.
Stairs to the 2nd floor: landing with modern toilet, spacious master bedroom at the rear with wide oak plank floorboards, spacious walk-in closet with fixed cupboards, luxurious bathroom ensuite with walk-in (rain) shower and sink. Floor heating in the bathroom.
At the front a guest room over the entire width of the house, with gas fireplace and closets and wooden Venetian blinds.
Stairs to 3rd floor: spacious and bright landing, front side room now used as a guest room.
Through the landing access to two other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Currently the two bedroom are connected, creating a spacious children's room with playroom.
The landing also gives access to the modern 2nd bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and sink, toilet and underfloor heating. And separate laundry room.
From the playroom via the fixed staircase access to a charming open loft with lots of play space or extra storage space, highest point is 1.78 meters.
- Own ground,
- Usable area of living space approx. 267 m˛ and plot area approx. 150 m˛.
- Built in 1890. Tastefully modernized in 2017-2018 while keeping original features such as ornate ceilings.
- Energy label C
- 9 rooms of which 5 bedrooms.
- Fully equipped with double glazing on all windows.
- Exterior has been recently painted
- Back balcony fully rebuilt in 2018.
- Boiler: Central heating with Combi boiler Remeha Calenta installed in 2018.
- Underfloor heating in both bathrooms.
- Integrated alarm system including burglary and smoke alarm.
- Lutron lighting system.
- Multi-room sound system.
- Waterproof cellar under 5 year guarantee.
- Sunny garden with back door, garden lighting and water sprinklers. Fully grown fruit and ornamental trees.
- Due to the year of construction, asbestos and materials clauses will be included in the purchase deed.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description