*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Nice and well maintained in 2007 architect-renovated double-grounded house that is currently in use as a combined living-work apartment with a huge garden of no less than 105 m2, a spacious living floor, three to four work spaces / bedrooms with sufficient daylight and preparations / connection points for a bathroom and kitchen. This special object has a total living space of no less than 139.4 m2 (NEN2580 measured). The apartment is part of a healthy and active VvE with maintenance planning. The house itself (with home-work destination) has a spacious living floor and is ideal for working at home.
Centrally located in De Baarsjes-Admiralenbuurt "the place to be" halfway between Kinkerstraat and Jan Evertsenstraat, shops, public transport, trendy cafes and restaurants all in abundance and within walking distance. Just a few minutes by bike and you are in the heart of Amsterdam or the Vondelpark, by car you can easily reach Schiphol via Surinameplein on the ring road A-10.
Entrance: hall, living room with access to the adjacent pantri (option for kitchen) and garden at the back. Easily walkable stairs to the sleep-work-hobby floor spacious central hall, both at the front and at the rear, sufficient daylight entry, toilet room and four rooms / areas, one of which is suitable as a bathroom to be realized.
- current living area 139.4 m2 (NEN2580 measurement report is available)
- garden approximately 105 m2
- Extremely suitable for home workers in the Corona period
- bathroom and kitchen have yet to be installed, but the asking price is accordingly.
- floor insulation, front and rear insulating glass
- ceiling height of the basement 2.14 meters
- healthy and active VvE with more years of maintenance planning
- 1 / 3rd share in the community
- VvE contribution only € 100 per month
- Municipal leasehold € 371 per year, end of period 08/31/2047
- notary at the option of the buyer, within the municipality of Amsterdam
Read full description