Atmospheric and well maintained double upper house of approximately 145 m² with 3 bedrooms, a balcony and a sunny roof terrace of approximately 18 m². The property is located in the popular neighborhood Rivierenbuurt in the South district, around the corner from Maasstraat and Scheldestraat. The house has its own entrance from the first floor.
Open porch. Own entrance from the first floor.
Neat and upholstered stairwell.
Third (residential) floor:
Spacious and central hall with wardrobe. Bright room ensuite with sliding doors with stained glass and fitted wardrobes. The room at the front has a bay window. The balcony at the rear of the house is accessible by double doors. This balcony measures approximately 5 m² and is located on the North. The kitchen is located at the rear of the house and is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove (SMEG), an electric oven (SMEG), a dishwasher and a Belgian hard stone worktop. The upper roof terrace is accessible from the kitchen with a fixed staircase. This terrace measures approximately 18 m². At the front of the house is a spacious bedroom with access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a bath incl. hand and built-in shower and a washbasin. From the bathroom you can reach the toilet room (floating toilet). The toilet room is also accessible from the central hall. The ceiling height on this floor measures approximately 2.80 m.
Top (sleeping) floor:
Spacious landing with washing machine connection. Two bedrooms are located at the front of the house. The ceiling height on this floor measures approximately 2.71 m.
Perfectly located on the Churchill-laan, between the Scheldestraat and Maasstraat in the South district. The Maasstraat has a village atmosphere with a wide range of shops for daily shopping. In the Scheldestraat you can find several cozy and excellent catering establishments. In addition, the lively neighborhood the Pijp is only a few minutes away. Public transport is at your doorstep and accessibility by private transport is also good. Within a few minutes you can reach the highways A2 and A10.
The Association of Owners "Churchill-laan 140 to 178 (even numbers)" consists of 40 apartment rights. The Association has a multi-year maintenance plan (2016 to 2025) and a set of internal regulations. The monthly service costs are approximately € 158. The advance heating costs are € 190. The Association is professionally administered by VVE.nl.
- Atmospheric and spacious double upper house;
- Private entrance from the first floor;
- Sunny roof terrace of approximately 18 m²;
- Spacious living room with characteristic elements such as en-suite room, fireplace and stained glass details;
- 5 rooms, 3 bedrooms;
- Various fitted wardrobes;
- Solid oak floor throughout the house;
- Located in the popular neighborhood Rivierenbuurt around the corner from Maasstraat and Scheldestraat;
- Active Owners Association with a multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations;
- Service costs p / m approximately € 158; heating costs advance p / m € 190;
- Annual lease payments have been surrendered until December 31, 2048;
- Full double glazing;
- Municipal monument.
Read full description