Spacious GROUND FLOOR house with large GARDEN located on the South.
We may offer; a completely renovated apartment of GFA 106.9m² in 2003, in a fantastic location with 2 bedrooms and a beautiful, spacious sunny GARDEN of approx. 80 m2 with a large barn located on the South.
The apartment is part of the (municipal) monumental so-called "SKYSCRAPER" complex at, among others, the Victorieplein, Churchill-laan and Rooseveltlaan and was built in the 1930s in "Berlage style".
Spacious entrance / vestibule, hall, separate toilet and meter cupboard. Former room en suite with open kitchen which is equipped with built-in appliances. French doors to the garden / terrace. Gas heaters have been mounted so that you can sit outside even on a chilly evening / day.
There are also two bedrooms, one at the front with fitted wardrobes and one, the master bedroom, on the garden side.
The spacious bathroom has a (corner) bath, shower, double sink. The toilet is located separately and has a fountain.
The spacious and sunny garden, with a large shed, is a great place to stay all day long and there is enough space for a large dining table, lounge sofa, sun loungers and the like. Moreover, children can play outside safely!
- the house was provided with a Merbau parquet floor in 2004.
- completely renovated in 2003;
- service costs € 149.04 per month (including home insurance, major maintenance,
operating costs) is part of VvE called "'De Roos";
- front and rear windows / doors / frames with insulating glass;
- the switch to perpetual leasehold with clicking in the ground rent has been recorded as of 2055;
- leasehold is paid in advance until February 28, 2055 !!;
- parking is possible with a residents permit.
The house is located on the beautiful Churchill avenue in a prime location in the heart of the Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South. The Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and De Zuidas are just around the corner. Ideal for shops, restaurants, various specialty stores, medical facilities and sports facilities. The Rivierenbuurt is a child-friendly neighborhood with a very wide range of schools, nurseries, parks and playgrounds. Public transport (bus, train and tram (NS station RAI / Zuid WTC and Amstel)) is also a short distance away, as is the city center, RAI Congress Center and Beatrix Park. The accessibility with your own transport is excellent. Just around the corner are the roads with connection to the ring road (A2 and A10).
The seller reserves the right to award.
Despite the current circumstances, you are welcome for a viewing, in which we strictly observe the following measures:
We already did viewings in advance and now still by appointment;
- wear a mouth cap during the viewing;
- we reserve 15 minutes for you per viewing, so please arrive on time;
- you are welcome with a maximum of 2 people including children and / or purchasing agent;
- if there are still viewers inside, we kindly ask you to wait outside;
- we don't shake hands;
- we keep a minimum of 1.5m. distance during the viewing, please also keep to that for everyone's health;
- do you have a runny nose, cough, cold or fever? Then we ask you to stay at home.
Read full description