For sale: Very centrally located and attractive upstairs apartment of approximately 66 m² on the stately and leafy Churchill Avenue of the Amsterdam Rivierenbuurt. The house has a modern internal finish and a very practical layout with a spacious living room, a kitchen diner, two good-sized bedrooms, two balconies and a storage room in the attic.
Location and surroundings:
The property is located on Churchill Avenue within walking distance of all desirable hotspots and shops of the Rivierenbuurt. The neighborhood is very family-friendly, with several playgrounds in the immediate vicinity and the presence of excellent schools. Cozy catering establishments are located in the immediate vicinity. For greenery and tranquility there is the Martin Luther King park and it is wonderful to walk along the Amstel. Parking is possible in front of the house on the public road and is done through the permit system of the municipality of Amsterdam. For exact waiting times, the website of the municipality can be consulted. There is currently no high parking pressure, there is usually space in front of the door.
Several tram and bus stops within walking distance of the house located on Churchill-laan/Waalstraat and Victorieplein. NS Stations RAI and Amstel are both within a short cycling distance. In addition, there is also a good connection with the A10 south ring road and the A1 and A2, which can be reached within five minutes by car.
Central staircase with entrance to the house on the third floor. Spacious hall, from where various rooms of the house can be reached. Spacious living room with balcony and bedroom at the front and kitchen and master bedroom at the rear. The balcony can be reached via both the kitchen and the master bedroom. Modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet in the hall. An individual storage room is available on the attic floor.
- Atmospheric and practically classified upstairs apartment;
- Central location on the leafy Churchill avenue of the Rivierenbuurt;
- Usable area of ??66 m² (measurement report available);
- Continuing right of leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam, AB 2000;
- The current period runs until September 30, 2054. The ground lease has been bought off for the current period;
- The offer for a switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions was made in good time;
- Administration of the VvE is conducted professionally. Service costs are € 164.04 per month;
- The house is located in an area that has been designated as a protected cityscape;
- Conveniently located in relation to the roads and public transport;
- Acceptance: in consultation.
Read full description