Smart, light, nicely renovated three-room apartment with over 137 m˛ of living space and a garden, right in the middle of the popular district of Amsterdam Zuid. The property is part of the ‘Residence Clio’ complex, which recently underwent high-standard renovation work. Six apartments were created, all stylishly updated while retaining their own authentic character.
Cliostraat is a quiet, child-friendly side street of Beethovenstraat. There are various schools (including primary schools) and a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity. The apartment is convenient for both public transport and car travel, with the A10 ring road just a few minutes’ drive away. You can bike to Vondelpark or the popular De Pijp neighbourhood in five minutes!
Entrance, hall, toilet, luxury, modern kitchen with various fitted appliances and a lovely wide living room with windows at each end and access to the patio-garden.
Stairs in the hall lead to the basement, where you will find two very sizeable bedrooms, each with its own luxury bathroom. A cupboard on the landing provides connections for a washing machine and dryer.
Everything about this property is timeless and built to an extremely high standard. Herringbone oak parquet flooring has been laid throughout the apartment.
- 137 m˛ of living space (NEN 2580 measuring report available)
- High-quality renovation
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Under-floor heating
- Lease owned by the City of Amsterdam (General Conditions 2000)
- End of lease period is 31-12-2051
- Ground rent provisionally set at approx. €1,180 per year
- Civil-law notary appointed to execute the notarial deeds: HamansBlocks
- Small-scale homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising 6 members
Read full description