*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Bright 2-room apartment with a convenient layout of 64m2 with balcony, close to the cosy Dappermarkt! Building a roof terrace is possible!
SURROUNDING AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Commelinstraat is located near the Linnaeusstraat and the Dapperstraat. A variety of shops and restaurants can be found in these streets. But also the Dappermarkt, the Tropenmuseum, Artis, the Sportfondsenbad, and the new shopping centre Oostpoort are located a short distance from the apartment. For recreation you can go to the Oosterpark, but also to your own balcony of course, where you have plenty of sun from early in the morning until the end of the afternoon.
There are good public transport connections nearby and the Ring A-10 is just a few minutes by car. Both Amsterdam Amstel and the Muiderpoort train station are only a short distance away. There is ample parking space in front of the door. According to the municipality of Amsterdam, there is currently a waiting period of 4 months for your parking permit.
You can get to the apartment on the fourth floor through a joint staircase. The hall gives access to all rooms of the apartment. The bright living room is located at the front and the large windows let in a lot of light. The spacious bedroom, equipped with a large bathtub, and the kitchen are both located at the quiet rear. The kitchen has access to the balcony facing south and is equipped with built-in appliances: oven, 4-burner gas stove, extractor and dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower and sink. Separate toilet. Large storage room for a washing machine and more. Separate storage room located in the basement.
From the storage room, you can build a staircase to the flat roof where a roof terrace can be constructed. A roof terrace was permitted within the Homeowners Association in 2015, also granted by the municipality.
- Possibility of a roof terrace!
- Also very suitable for double occupancy due to a good ratio between living room and bedroom.
- Well-maintained building. Roof renovated in 2013 and in 2019 the frames were painted on the front and rear.
- Double glass at the front and rear
- Year of construction: 1984.
- In addition to internal storage, also has a storage room in the basement.
- Located on the top floor, so no upstairs neighbours.
- Transfer with discount to perpetual leasehold has already been completed
- All window frames on the inside have been recently painted
Read full description