Cornelis Krusemanstraat 1-E, 1075 NB in Amsterdam.
Located in one of the most popular areas in Amsterdam and only a stone's throw from the Vondelpark, the Cornelis Schuytstraat, the Museumplein, and the ZuidAs business centre, we have this excellently maintained apartment on offer of approx. 86m². The apartment is very well laid out and has a lovely street view of the Valeriusplein, a small public park.
Location and accessibility:
The home is very centrally located in this well-sought after part of Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, virtually on the corner of the Valeriusplein. The Vondelpark, the welcoming Cornelis Schuytstraat, the chic P.C. Hooftstraat, and the Museumplein are all in close range. Exit roads such as the A10 ring road are also within reach, as well as public transport (the Haarlemmermeerstation bus and tram station), and the Willemsparkweg for tram stop 2.
Entrance with spacious stairwell that leads to the second floor.
The hall provides access to all the rooms. Spacious and very light living room at the front of the apartment. Lovely view of the square of the green Valeriusplein through three big windows. The open-plan kitchen is centrally located and fitted with a 5-hob gas cooker, a microwave/oven, dishwasher, air-conditioned cabinet for wine, fridge and freezer (all by Miele, with the exception of the dishwasher). There is a good-sized room at the rear of the apartment with French doors that will make this into an ideal bedroom, study or even dining room. The second good-sized bedroom is also situated at the rear of the apartment. The bathroom is centrally placed and has a bath, a double washbasin, and a rainfall shower. Next to the bathroom is a big cupboard for the washing machine and a separate toilet with washbasin that is accessible from the hall. In short: a lovely spacious apartment in a super location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid.
Painter (1797-1857), painted historical and biblical pictures. (Source: Stadsatlas Amsterdam).
- Turn key apartment right of approx. 86 m² (NEN2580);
- Two decent bedrooms (second easily realised by placing a door)
- Exceptional, unobstructed view of the Valeriusplein at the front;
- Super location in Amsterdam Oud Zuid;
- Width of almost 7 metres with three big windows at the front;
- Beautiful wooden floor throughout the apartment;
- Perpetual ground lease of the land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. Annual rent amounts to € 826.73 (current time period runs up to and including 30-11-2048). General Terms and Condition of 2000 apply (applied for perpetual ground lease under favourable terms and will be transferred at the sale of the apartment);
- Small and well-functioning owners' association, kept by own management;
- Service charges amount to € 85 per month;
- Parking via the Amsterdam permit system; no waiting list;
- Transfer in consultation, can be quick.
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an (NVM-registered) expert estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.
Read full description