YES! Modern, attractive and bright 3-room apartment with a nice balcony located in a beautiful street in Oud Zuid, near the chic Beethovenstraat and the Zuidas. The house is located on the fourth (top) floor and therefore has a lot of light. The apartment has a common layout and therefore feels spacious. The bright living room is at the front, the beautiful kitchen and the two spacious bedrooms are at the rear. There is also a lovely balcony at the rear with a view over the quiet and green courtyard.
The house is located on the fourth floor and has the following layout:
Entrance, spacious hall with wardrobe and storage cupboard, separate toilet with fountain. Entry into the bright living room at the front with beautiful oak herringbone parquet floor. The modern kitchen is located at the rear and is equipped with various built-in appliances (ceramic hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge and combi oven) and has access to the balcony. The spacious master bedroom has patio doors to the balcony and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom is also located at the rear and has a separate storage cupboard for the washing machine and dryer. The modern bathroom has a shower and washbasin.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the indoor use area is approximately 74.50 m².
The area of the balcony is approximately 6.20 m².
The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- Built around 1951.
- Wooden frames with double glazing at the front, single glazing at the rear. The VvE intends to install double glazing (partly) at the rear.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Intergas).
- Modern group cabinet.
- The house is located on a long lease of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs until 3/15/2063.
- The lease rent is currently € 1,471.41 per year, with a 1-year rent indexation.
- The General Provisions of 2000 apply.
- The seller has applied for a switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions.
Municipality of Amsterdam, Section AB, number 1953 A-10.
The property was renovated on November 9, 1977 by mr. J.J.E. Stuyt split into apartment rights. Apartment right A-10 is entitled to 1/10 share in the community.
- The Zonnehof Owners Association consists of 40 members.
- Professional management by Ter Linden and Heijer VVE Beheer.
- The service costs are € 181,32 per month.
- It concerns an active VvE.
The house is located in a beautiful area in Old South near the Minervaplein, the Zuidas, the Olympiaplein and the Stadionkade with all kinds of amenities within walking distance, such as Marqt, the traditional French bakery Le Fournil, various shops, cozy cafes and restaurants such as Zuid , Neni and the Tasting Room. On the nearby chic Beethovenstraat you will find a wide range of beautiful shops, terraces and delicatessens. Adjacent you will find the Concertgebouwbuurt with, among others, the Rijksmuseum and the Concertgebouw. The Zuidas is located on the other side.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
There are sufficient public transport options within walking distance (tram 24, bus 15 and station Zuid / WTC). By car you are in a few minutes on the A10 ring road via exit S108 and S109. Parking is done by means of a permit system. Two parking permits are available at this address. Paid parking on public roads is Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
- Modern and well maintained 3-room apartment.
- Top floor, so lots of light and no neighbors above.
- It is a national monument.
- Good parking facilities, 2 permits available.
- Located in a beautiful and green neighborhood in Oud zuid, near the Beethovenstraat and the Zuidas.
Delivery is possible immediately.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title deed
- Pieces VVE
- NEN2580 measurement report
- NVM questionnaire
- Movable property list
Read full description