Spacious double upstairs apartment! Spacious balcony and a spacious roof terrace on the southeast. 3/4 bedrooms and wonderfully light. With beautiful original 1930s features. In the Cremerbuurt: 10 minutes by bike from the center, public transport, shops and roads in the area. And free parking in front of the door.
This particularly attractive upstairs apartment is wonderfully light due to the many large windows. On the first floor is the spacious balcony on the southeast and on the second floor there is the spacious roof terrace with unobstructed views and wonderfully sunny due to its location on the southeast. Various style features from the construction period such as the panel doors, the marble fireplaces, rooms and suite with stained glass doors and the fixed cupboards are still present. On the ground floor, an external shed is accessible from the back.
About the Cremerbuurt: with the local shops of Beatrixplein and Amsterdamstraat, various schools and childcare around the corner. The A200 towards the A9 / A5 can be reached quickly and Haarlem station and Spaarnwoude railway station are also easily accessible by bicycle, public transport or car.
Good to know
* Roof terrace (at tolerance)
* Boiler Remeha 2019 (owned)
* Electricity 9 groups with 2x earth leakage circuit breaker
* Almost entirely equipped with HR ++ double glazing (with the exception of the front door and top light)
* Plastic frames
* VvE service costs € 50 per month
* External storage accessible via the back
* Permit-free parking in front and in the neighborhood
* Bus stop Line 2 is a 2-minute walk and Line 80 towards Amsterdam and / or Zandvoort is an 8-minute walk
* Spaarnwoude railway station can be reached quickly by bicycle or car
* Station Haarlem 10 minutes by bike
* Rottepolderplein easily and quickly accessible by car
* Delivery in consultation
Entrance with meter cupboard with smart meter and stairs to the first floor.
Spacious landing. Toilet with fountain. Bedroom at the front. Closed kitchen at the back with various built-in appliances such as a 4-burner ceramic hob, extractor hood, small model dishwasher, brand new combi oven and fridge with freezer compartment. Spacious living room en suite with marble fireplace and sitting area at the front. Original en-suite rooms with stained glass doors and closets connect the living room with the dining room at the back. The dining room also has a marble fireplace and the spacious balcony on the southeast can be reached through French doors.
Landing with skylight. Bathroom with Jacuzzi, sink and toilet. Spacious bedroom at the back with closet access to the spacious roof terrace on the southeast. Bedroom at the front with dormer window. Third bedroom at the front with dormer window; this room is now in use as a laundry room with central heating boiler and connection for washing machine and dryer. The attic is accessible from this room.
Read full description