This attractive 1930s apartment is one of those that we would like to have for sale. The recently almost completely renovated double upstairs apartment has a modern and cozy finish, including a beautiful open kitchen, modern sanitary facilities, three bedrooms on the second floor, an extra (bed/work) room on the third floor and a light PVC herringbone floor in the living room. living room.
The house is located in the cozy Van Zeggelenbuurt. A popular neighborhood within walking distance of the old town of Haarlem and with the Amsterdamstraat with all local shops practically around the corner. The Haarlem train station and Haarlem – Spaarnwoude are just a stone's throw away. Do you often go out of town by car? Highways to Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht can be reached within 5 minutes. Parking is still free in front of the door.
Ground floor: entrance, hall, meter cupboard (8 groups + 2 ALS + bell + HS).
1st floor: landing, toilet with fountain, spacious living room with open kitchen with induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, combi oven and a Quooker, door to the balcony (south).
2nd floor: landing with washing machine and dryer connection, bathroom with walk-in shower, 2nd toilet, washbasin furniture and mechanical ventilation, bedroom with closet and two bedrooms with dormer window and closet.
3rd floor: now accessible with a loft ladder, permanent place can be easily converted back to a 4th bedroom/work/hobby room with skylight and storage space with skylight and central heating system.
FOR LAYOUT AND SIZES SEE COLOR PLANS
• Year of construction 1935;
• Living space 105.4m2 including 3rd floor, now accessible via loft ladder, fixed staircase easy to replace;
• Living space BBMI (excluding 3rd floor) 91.6 m2;
• Volume 347.2 m3;
• Energy label F;
• Equipped with wooden/plastic frames with double glazing;
• Heating by Intergas 2017 central heating boiler;
• Interior completely renovated in 2020;
• Active Owners Association, service costs currently € 125 per month;
• Currently free parking in front of the door;
• Delivery in consultation.
Read full description